Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Whats up with C-west and leaving humans out to dry...

This is a discussion on Whats up with C-west and leaving humans out to dry... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya me, http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;hl=PanchoVilla it's why i only respect smoked and jeff[/b] and me? yayaya!! well if ur talking about icecoldkillah, ...
Page: 3

magnified

ya me, http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;hl=PanchoVilla
    it's why i only respect smoked and jeff[/b]
    and me? yayaya!!

well if ur talking about icecoldkillah, and extremekillah, they got lvl'd, they got iron necklace, roc, and pe, said fuk u AFK (not even thankyou for $400 USD) and went orc.

bb, assholes.[/b]
    deja vu.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol cuz c west blows i wish they would just combine some servers together :l

go try to make a clan that doesnt talk shit so much . imature kids[/b]
    LOL ok seriously, that was funny coming from you. Why would you even say that knowing what you type/used to type on these forums lol. Zerbs well said, i didn't even need to say it myself.

first be bitched about Fierce... then when he went to afk he bitched about undyz and he left afk and bitching about them...
    kinda gg...

umm. the reason orcs have so many in cz is because NO ONE AT ALL FUCKING EXP's zzzzz. ever since LP was reset all orcs just pk. not that many people nt'd to orc side anyway, maybe like 5-6 people. + why humans crying? i didnt see orcs crying when AFK decided to do royal knight quest and lure a bunch of orcs to human side. not to mention from what i hear AFK pays for people to NT and join them. maybe there will be more humans when AFK can get some more drops. week ago it was like 3 parties humans vs 1 party of orcs always. when orcs try to do DK's we always get raided by like 2 parties. then when our 1 party rapes there 3 parties they all leave :P.

gg.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123