Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Whats Your Weekly Income?

This is a discussion on Whats Your Weekly Income? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can i ask how you make 10gb a week??[/b] i want to know to.. i need some tips to make ...
Page: 2

can i ask how you make 10gb a week??[/b]
    i want to know to.. i need some tips to make money

!Premier_Assassin!

if im dedicated and im bored i prolly make about 250m

on average tho proly like 45-50m

Banned

depends on the week ,
    if im in exp mode i make less then 25 m per week or just enough to keep exping

when im in merhcant mode i can make upwards of 2-3 gbs per week depending on what i can find and make a deal out of

when human attila wasn't a pos on olympia i was making 10-20 gbs a week also on top of it there was loads of ingame item trades with my drops also

sime217

ive killed 10-20 attilas and still nothing, wth?
    how did manage to get 5 WPs a week?

ooo

4b average.

this was a long time ago when attilla had one spawn and drop rate was 2/3 for me on average i think and for maybe 2 or 3 weeks i was only one camping other then a clannie and i started after another clannie got completely geared out from doing the same

at the time tho i remember scroll prices were like 200m for 1500 sc/ 300 ac so just to give a thought u an idea i'd say with the item trades i did it was more like 60-90 gbs a week probly made the same tho farming dms back then when my rogue had 15 day ban

lez

I make around 5gb - 60+ and 59- ft + dungen, if i went to 1 of the bifrosts daily, would be even more.

mrmagic2008

i keep getting DC so I can't merchant very much

but from eslant dungeon i usually make (if I don't get DC) about 5 to 10m each day (after subtracting pot costs) so a week average about 50m not much but better than nothing

Beast&Harlot

When I was doing bifrost constantly with Amity/NewHope/LastHope on deiz, me and a few others who got luck at the generator could walk away with 3-4gb profit just from 1 bifrost, and we usualy went everynight+Attila drops+eslant drops+dungeon or ft :-/...So was easy to make money, but now that deserteagle went orc, can't do bf anymore, so it going to be doing tilly, and eslant everytime they go live.

oli

day 50-70m, week around 350m-500m ^^ (akara)

going every bdw,dlw ft,eslant dungeon and buying cheap ts and selling for a high price^^

in low market farming with lvl 80 doing gems bifrost isiloons and upgrading nething i could get my hands on easily 1 b a week thats barely playing maybe 2-3 hours a day just gotta be able to make +7 easy and have balls to turn in gems

typically i'd get a silver turn it in get ii raptor or shard make straight to 7 and sell buy more silvers and build from that rarely on shards ii raptors i fail to 7 only shit i want breaks to 7 gigas spears

but yeh gems n shit was before chinese tho so unno bout now

Icy

i make from 1gb - 6gbs a week C-East ftw

when i ugpraded for 3 days straight, thats like 3 hours a day running around in market, i turned 2gbs into 9gb's in cwest by upgrading +8 cleavers

iiason

this week i made a lot buy selling IN for 20gbs. after gettin it for around 13gbs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast