Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

when is forgoten temple coming back

This is a discussion on when is forgoten temple coming back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yet at the same time... people who know me would know I'd use Dark Vanes if I had the chance ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

Yet at the same time... people who know me would know I'd use Dark Vanes if I had the chance XD

Dex/AP ftw ^^[/b]

Haha remember in 8ball when you were looking for full g1 8/15 dex stuff to do apos :lol:

Banned Senior Member

ya... me and Harry spent a shitload of time at the anvil to make those sets, ended up going +8 fp instead

DragonFire

Back in the day ^_^

TheHunted

FT is the least of KO's game problems atm. Rest assured it will be fixed b4 many other important things.

Nightscream

yeah anyone knows when it's coming back? :'(

Soon i think coz k2 sais they will fix it soon...i hope its soon...i rlly nd Hb/Smite

FT is the least of KO's game problems atm. Rest assured it will be fixed b4 many other important things.[/b]
    Getting more money and screwing us is more important to them and I don't think they will stop so don't expect it to come back i suppose.

TheHunted

LOL ya metal my point to the T. K2's new name in 1yrs time will be Kscrew u over

Sh11t

as soon as possible :<

Reinhard

zzz Why do you ask these kinds of questions? you know no one knows zzz...

mayby when the new "big" patch will come and again it will end same result. ę lęke abuse ęt

Programmers are currently working on that atm. I heard from some inside sources that it should be soon, not sure how soon. Soon to k2 is probably 5 months lol. However, they are doing something about it right now.

tagueurfouteam

i think we all know k2 enough to say that we won&#39;t see the FT back until at least 4-5 months :/
    remember how long we waited for skill bars to be saved (which is STILL not working good :s)

Heroia

+8 shard and DV +7 > Dual shard +8 As for AP... But the only bad thing is -hp and mana :/
    On topic: When they get new developers... Because atm they dont know how to fix it..

mag_fire

ft temple items are nice items

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast