Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Where do we draw the line ?

This is a discussion on Where do we draw the line ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Registration for this event will begin September 7th at 3:00 am (PST) for the first 1500 Knight Online Premium Users ...
Page: 1

Default Where do we draw the line ?

Registration for this event will begin September 7th at 3:00 am (PST) for the first 1500 Knight Online Premium Users who sign up. The registration link will be available in the Power-Up Store [Events].

They set a date / time and tell us that the link will be available on this date / time . To NO ONES suprise there is no link and where is k2 one hour and 30 minutes later ? NO WHERE

How long until this turns into myko no updates on website for over 3 - 4 months .

How long are we the usko players going to put up with this .

Bottom line is if there going to set a date / time THEY NEED TO BE ON THERE FUCKING TOES . One hour 30 minutes later there is not a single notice ingame or on website as to why the link isn't available nor does it look like there is any hope.

I know wat ur all thinking /care cup blaablaablaa jus another pointless rant ?? Say wat you will but if u agree +1 the bottom line part

HiddenRage

no one is forcing you to play

i'd fucking stomp ur god dam face if i was near u right now pos gtfo

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Private
    i'd fucking stomp ur god dam face if i was near u right now pos gtfo
    honesty dont think you would... but wow you dont like the truth do ya :lol:

susGe

more then likely they meant 3 pm instead of 3 am. Given K2s record for horrible service do you honestly think someone would be at there offices at 3 am to make notices? And dont even go into automating the process because they are again stupid as hell.

Honesty

k2 again sux

well susge yes 3 pm makes more sense considering this is FUCKING USKO but when reading 3 am part of it u have to figure like always there catering to turkey

and hidenrage fuck u fact is its sad but at this point i've drank 2 monsters and im pretty wired right now gunna probly have to do a line before i go to work and after that im sure i wouldn't hesitate to fucking shoot u down dead for saying stupid shit like "u dont have to play u know" or "the truth hurts" nigga dis streets talking i dont fucking play games

HiddenRage

well susge yes 3 pm makes more sense considering this is FUCKING USKO but when reading 3 am part of it u have to figure like always there catering to turkey *

and hidenrage fuck u fact is its sad but at this point i've drank 2 monsters and im pretty wired right now gunna probly have to do a line before i go to work and after that im sure i wouldn't hesitate to fucking shoot u down dead for saying stupid shit like "u dont have to play u know" or "the truth hurts" nigga dis streets talking i dont fucking play games
    lol street talk you fuckin funny KO is a game you play it ...haha still cant get over "nigga dis streets talking" lol wigger...then again you probably have no clue about the "streets"

and last...... its fact? wheres the fact at(other than the obvious k2 mess up on the time which everyone is well aware of)? i saw you saying why do we keep playing the game cause they keep fucking up so i simply replied with your not being forced to play there dumbfuck

well susge yes 3 pm makes more sense considering this is FUCKING USKO but when reading 3 am part of it u have to figure like always there catering to turkey *

wow, arent you a gangster?..

nigga's rolling, lines, shit fuck fag

youre not as tuff as you pretend to be, you use all of your time on a game/forum...

mother fucker its fucking trash day and i gotta go out on the streets and move my car but since im gansta like dat im waiting till i fucking feel like it

i think i know alot bout the streets considering i drive / walk on them EVERY FUCKING DAY

sucks to be eastern time, i slightly feel ur pain woke uo 6 am, logged in, went pus, no link so, i basically knew i was k2'd and said fuk it back to sleep am not waiting for k2 to get their act together B) i doubt their dumb enough to tell everyone 3 am, and meaning 3 pm.

You're too fat to walk.

mother fucker its fucking trash day and i gotta go out on the streets and move my car but since im gansta like dat im waiting till i fucking feel like it

i think i know alot bout the streets considering i drive / walk on them EVERY FUCKING DAY
    guess what, youre nothing.. a big 0

Originally posted by Chemical
    You're too fat to walk.
    i saidddddddd drive / walk

and if being 0 is wat i am how do i get to -1 cuz holy shit

HiddenRage

haha walking and driving the streets dont make you know them "like a gangsta" oh my your such a gangsta your not moving your car for the trashman

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast