Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Where the hell is the Christmas Event...

This is a discussion on Where the hell is the Christmas Event... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i farmed the gay trees for an hour, got 10 of each and i got the pet transformation thingy. ...
Page: 5

So i farmed the gay trees for an hour, got 10 of each and i got the pet transformation thingy. is it only for an hour or he stays like that?

Ignore Me Senior Member

I was getting around 85k for Booro before patch, now on Server 1 you get around 130k...it's great!

However, I still wish we had the old Cursed Santas so I could go afk and get 2 levels like I did 2 years ago![/b]
    that requires a bugged constant respawn.

DrDuran said he got 340k for Balrog solo.

So anyone doing trees probably should consider leveling,.

Shane1911

So anyone doing trees probably should consider leveling,.[/b]
    True dat.

It was ridiculous to see the amount of lvl 75+ people running around EMC and Moradon last night, fighting to get to the Christmas trees first. Noobs, I can understand - but I swear I saw some top 20 clan parties last night killin' trees.

True dat.

It was ridiculous to see the amount of lvl 75+ people running around EMC and Moradon last night, fighting to get to the Christmas trees first. Noobs, I can understand - but I swear I saw some top 20 clan parties last night killin' trees.[/b]

At least it's something different in the game then the normal, I for one like the change...

515saint

ITS A BUG THAT WHY THEY ARE FARMING ITS ALL A DUPE BUG CONSPIRICAY K2 GMS CORRUPT BABSHOPING SANTAS WITH SCROLL STACKABLE DUPE HACK SCAMMM BBBBBBBBLLLLLAAHHHHHHHHHEHEHEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRI IIIIIIIIIILLLLLLIIIIILLLLLLILLLLHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HHHHEEEEERRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM cough*

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

True dat.

It was ridiculous to see the amount of lvl 75+ people running around EMC and Moradon last night, fighting to get to the Christmas trees first. Noobs, I can understand - but I swear I saw some top 20 clan parties last night killin' trees.[/b]
    i didn;t evan bother...i;d probablt do sutin i would regret and get banned for ';s

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345