Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Where is Zike?

This is a discussion on Where is Zike? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hit some ppl for 1000 to :unsure: 1700's sometimes tormented :wacko:...
Page: 4

bazerk|bazeeka

i hit some ppl for 1000 to :unsure: 1700's sometimes tormented :wacko:

he died like that korean who stood like 50+ hours without sleeping infront of his computer

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by LoveHurts
    someone sayed 1 but i really dont care bc im from dies and we own every fuking server :wub:
    Ares>Dies :wub: Ares and Dies>All

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by _CAP_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_CAP_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    i'd happily put money on zike beating every single person who said they owned him in this topic, hands down.
    i dono, i saw zikes stats and they didnt look too good for lvl 80 ive seen better, not saying there bad, ive seen better[/b]
    in that pic zike posted he was using talia, dd hat, some hp armor, and shitty uniques

ZeIda

Originally posted by PFK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PFK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LoveHurts
    lol zike if you ever notice but his combo isnt really so great
    mayb he thought high lvl can fix taht

hes hard to 1v1 bp vs bp.. i was spamming 1000 "on his screen bout 900" and he was hitting for bout 600 on mine and got him to red ball but not killed..he has a shit load of hp...[/b]
    If u as a lvl 65 bp spam him for 1k he was either debuffed or ur a big fat liar.

OrcTank

Originally posted by LoveHurts
    Zzzz i havent seen zike in awhile also i but i heard kunt gay guy from bermus got 80 1after zike but who care about him everyone knows DieZ>All servers

failed to remember interserver wars winners

whens the next one

he had to leave the batcave and go back to fighting crime :lol:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by ZeIda+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZeIda)</div>
    Originally posted by PFK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-LoveHurts

lol zike if you ever notice but his combo isnt really so great

mayb he thought high lvl can fix taht

hes hard to 1v1 bp vs bp.. i was spamming 1000 "on his screen bout 900" and he was hitting for bout 600 on mine and got him to red ball but not killed..he has a shit load of hp...
    If u as a lvl 65 bp spam him for 1k he was either debuffed or ur a big fat liar.[/b]
    PFK is 72 or more... But still no way you hit Zike with all his shit for 1000 unduffed.

priestish

Priest is all about Chitin Shield. If you have it, it takes 5 or 6 guys to kill you. If you dont have it, you fall in 10 secs. Oh, it was saying just the shield alone. With IB and IN, it may take a full party and half to bring you down.

Hells Kitchen

wtf, i wouldnt say 5-6 guys, 2 warriors me and a friend own almost any CS priest.

priestish

Originally posted by Hells Kitchen
    wtf, i wouldnt say 5-6 guys, 2 warriors me and a friend own almost any CS priest.
    Let me rephase, 5-6 guys to take down a priest that knows how to play a priest. I can tank 4 guys easily with the lvl 70 shield and only 960 heal. That is assuming I dont get duffed. I got no weapon def belt or pendent. I was using, SP boots glove, dd helm, gob pad and pauld and 70 shield. Oh, I am a paper bp.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234