Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Who :o

This is a discussion on Who :o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :huh:...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    740

    Default Who :o

    :huh:


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    lol?
    who took it?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    OVER THERE LOLZ -->>
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Go another server - as far as I know, dragon room is on all 3 servers

    EDIT: if it isnt there on all 3, then something's wrong :P

  4. #4
    thanatos
    Guest

    Default

    most likely turks+turk gms

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Originally posted by Conin
    Go another server - as far as I know, dragon room is on all 3 servers

    EDIT: if it isnt there on all 3, then something's wrong :P
    yes, im sure felankor went d2 bc of exp bug -.-!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Conin
    Go another server - as far as I know, dragon room is on all 3 servers

    EDIT: if it isnt there on all 3, then something's wrong :P
    yes, im sure felankor went d2 bc of exp bug -.-![/b]
    ROFL :wub: :wub: :wub:

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    OVER THERE LOLZ -->>
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Conin
    Go another server - as far as I know, dragon room is on all 3 servers

    EDIT: if it isnt there on all 3, then something's wrong :P
    yes, im sure felankor went d2 bc of exp bug -.-![/b]
    Stop trying to be a smart-arse :P

    An old clannie died in that room, and tried relogging to all servers for a ress. Guess what, he found himself in that room on all servers with the dragon :P

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    740

    Default

    still someone killed felankor on d1 <_<

  9. #9
    FatM4n
    Guest

    Default

    maybe ayasofia bla bla bugged the shit out of him

  10. #10
    Section Moderator KrepiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    Originally posted by FatM4n
    maybe ayasofia bla bla bugged the shit out of him
    you cant bug him, but you can use alot of abyss fires on him, 10 fires for each member in clan, use them then kill the last little dmg, takes less than 5min

  11. #11
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    SOMEONE wont say who is selling the ring +1... :rollseyes: maybe that gives a hint?

  12. #12
    Senior Member festo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    maybe ayasofia bla bla bugged the shit out of him
    you cant bug him, but you can use alot of abyss fires on him, 10 fires for each member in clan, use them then kill the last little dmg, takes less than 5min[/b]
    be my guest at trying to beat the regen with just a clan

  13. #13
    DragonFire
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Originally posted by KrepiN@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

    maybe ayasofia bla bla bugged the shit out of him


    you cant bug him, but you can use alot of abyss fires on him, 10 fires for each member in clan, use them then kill the last little dmg, takes less than 5min
    be my guest at trying to beat the regen with just a clan[/b]
    lol ya, all of cz was pounding on 1 and it took forever.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    also gm spawned bosses are usually easier

  15. #15
    M0NSTERED
    Guest

    Default

    Well in CZ no ones uses 100 abyss fires... :wub:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •