Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Who was your KO idol?

This is a discussion on Who was your KO idol? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; never had a idol , it is just lame to have a ko idol <_<...
Page: 10

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

never had a idol , it is just lame to have a ko idol <_<

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

My 1st Ko idol was a polish guy called "uniquee" he was 67 when I was like 45lvl .However I was low lvl and got no expirience in KO we was treating me like a friend and tought me a lot of things especially about boss hunts.Too bad he ended up on being scammer and dick.

The 2nd my KO idol was Dennis aka _soultaker_ aka pussy chicken,he was 1st full shell mage that I ve seen in KE and he had absolute power that time.He used to take my to aoe golems and even let me keep chitins
    After 2 years hes my clan leader and friend of mine.

It&#39;s funny how Devile and his clan had some much influence on what people wanted to become in this game and still to this day people talk about it. I wonder how many people were actually playing at the same time as these guys[/b]
    You didnt have to play with them to look up to them. PK movies Felix

Zaczaco11

TRIFECTA wait...me no no no sarcasm aside f9 devil cuz he had a 75+ character on every server zzz takes effort and $$$

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Kinshi..very good clan leader, always helped me exp, and was a very respectable person and made you laugh. :wub:

BFD..had fun pking with him on my warrior a couple times, really liked the way he played his mage and was like i want to be like that, i think i statted to lightning b/c of him h34r:

sexy Owa

Kinshi..very good clan leader, always helped me exp, and was a very respectable person and made you laugh. :wub:

BFD..had fun pking with him on my warrior a couple times, really liked the way he played his mage and was like i want to be like that, i think i statted to lightning b/c of him h34r:[/b]
    agree&#39;d

When I very first played KO and had a noob on Ares 000000 was pwnin e1, I pmed him and he took a couple min to give me some pointers, he was very nice and funny...always remember that and appreciated it. Doesn&#39;t matter how skilled u are if u don&#39;t give a shit about anyone but ur self you&#39;re just a prick who will only be remembered as such.

NeverSayDie was mine back in &#39;04 or something [/b]
    Im 100% sure he wouldnt be ur idiol anymore when you start to know him haha.

he was tioc&#39;s personal idiot ppl whipper. If someone plays stupid, he annoyed him till that person left by himself ... No need for Duwolf to login and boot him of clan

My idiol mage (I learnt alot from her) was BlackB3an, best mage I ever played with. Just watching her playing was amazing ...

Ancient noob Senior Member

the turks inspired me alot, they never buffed me and sucked at playing prist and bad comunication,thats why i started to play priest.[/b]
    i almost pissed in my fucking pants while laughing so hard with this one.

btw, the people saying that it&#39;s just a game and there shouldn&#39;t be idols are kinda right......... i can&#39;t resist adding that FIuppy amazed the shit outta me, so i built and played a bp, and i still think a bp is the most enjoyable class anyone can ever play in ko. duffs are such sadistic fun!

anyone ese from oly know soytumami?[/b]
    sure best priest <3 ^^

Ruthless

Back when i played, my heroes were:
    Diez and Ares:
    Rentzusuken
    LordMozart
    Silverblade
    Ehlana
    Bufty
    Marcelona
    0000000 (gotta admit...a player with that name thats one of the best in the game..[at the time].. its pretty cool XD)
    Zike
    Felix
    Atlasphere
    Atlazphere
    NYchris
    Phantom_Rogue...or was it...PhantomRogue...fuck..sorry phantomlink

thats pretty much all the names i could scrounge up from the top of my head....some of which were friends too so i just had to include em.

Pauli

Pyro :P

Parabola.

Rogues: 0000000, Chusco and Parabola (too bad he used ctr minor :/)
    Priests: PriestDro and Fluppy
    Mage: Arise1337
    Warrior: F9Devil and HitMachine

watching their movies i learned A LOT.

Kinshi

Tempest (Cant even remember exactly the name :P) since I first saw his movie, also first time I saw HB xD

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast