Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Who was your KO idol?

This is a discussion on Who was your KO idol? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bobert! Back in those days I was orc and always heard humans moan about Bobert, back then PsychoSexy and Nil8R ...
Page: 15

Wink

Bobert!

Back in those days I was orc and always heard humans moan about Bobert, back then PsychoSexy and Nil8R were good human sins and I was like.. cmooon, u guys are over reacting, how bad can it be.
    Later when I went human I remember saying to myself .. god .. wtf is this .. Bobert is crazy.

I remember me using 80 hp pots just running away from him, I got so pissed off.
    *edit*
    Anyone remember when Anni made a vid about him hitting riotes with his ass?[/b]
    yeah.. thats what Felix was talking about (few pages back)
    S + R combo.. they said in vent Bobert did 2x spikes on riote lol

ginyeng

first idol for me was 0000000 first time seeing him on youtube was ownage lol

Banned Senior Member

my idols are: GrizzlyDOV also played at 50Sec
    Gerrystylezz
    Rak001

Great ppl maby not the best in servers, but they are my idols anyway cause they are good ppl

Vladotheelectrik

Exclamation

Greyhawk and :P

KirbyKommando

yeah.. thats what Felix was talking about (few pages back)
    S + R combo.. they said in vent Bobert did 2x spikes on riote lol[/b]
    Yeah back in those days Bobert > All

After I traded chars I had a human lvl 61 sin with chitins +7 and shards +7 (that was basicly.. godlike back then) and Bobert made me cry like a little baby when I ran from bowl to orc apos redballing.

A couple of days earlier zero couldn't kill me wearing chitins +6 and md's +6 on a 59 orc sin (He was def. 60 cuz I saw him redball).

I'm sure if Bobert kept playing he would have picked up minor heal just as fast as zero did.

*edit*
    Before I get half of the community after my ass, I'm not saying zero sucked or whatever.

mammlea2

the unfollable GuNBuSTeR ofc

Wink

Yeah back in those days Bobert > All

After I traded chars I had a human lvl 61 sin with chitins +7 and shards +7 (that was basicly.. godlike back then) and Bobert made me cry like a little baby when I ran from bowl to orc apos redballing.

A couple of days earlier zero couldn't kill me wearing chitins +6 and md's +6 on a 59 orc sin (He was def. 60 cuz I saw him redball).

I'm sure if Bobert kept playing he would have picked up minor heal just as fast as zero did.

*edit*
    Before I get half of the community after my ass, I'm not saying zero sucked or whatever.[/b]
    what happened to Bobert?
    NYchris was good too.. but i heard he had GM items

Tez (a hold player) , hitmachine, taurus, acura, iamvillager, killer2709 & taurus

when i started at the beginning of Cypher MYKO, gain and ethics were the best karus rogues in CZ and i tried to learn combo after seeing them kill me so fast. Also Duke (warrior) was a monster, probably strongest guy on the server at the time. Never looked up to anyone on USKO although bobert was good practice when i started until i got better.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

first 4-5 months i played i didnt knew ko4life but once i did i saw 0000000's vid and was blown away
    a sin wasnt my thing but i sure as hell looked up to zero

puplesk8er

zero and F9Devil saw there pvp vids and was blown away

ArminVanBuuren

I wouldn't refer to them as idols, but definitely if I had to mention the ones that inspired my playstyle a lot were 0000000 and Bobert from Ares...it was because of them that I could rearrange my comboing and pk style...also, I'd have to remember Holy_Sexy, Grid and Fluppy, since it was because of them that I decided to try BP (Fluppy) and apply some defensive techniques with it (Grid and Holy_Sexy).

hlubik

the turks inspired me alot, they never buffed me and sucked at playing prist and bad comunication,thats why i started to play priest.[/b]
    +1 - i want to be better priests than most..i hope im good

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

SinSexy was my hero. the one that was named bluez or somethin like that

SNAIEK

original 3thos.

back in KO/KE.