Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why is all the proxy sites blocked from ko4life ?

This is a discussion on Why is all the proxy sites blocked from ko4life ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by h3h3h3 they arent blocked, only a tiny minority are. and considering its far easier to use a ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    they arent blocked, only a tiny minority are. and considering its far easier to use a proxy than it is to keep banning them, the exercise is rather pointless. Simple measures like minimum post count for trading like i advocated since the beginning of this site are far more effective than ip bans, but if you stick with dumbed-down modding paddy style, you will always have these problems with scammers. Good luck.
    sticks and stones may break my bones, but you will always drag down festo... thats my new moto

must feel shit always having to have someone else appologise for you like that, kinda embarrassing, except of course for that time that you had to appologise for yourself, hope your pride didn't get caught in your throat while you were swallowing it

Volcanic

hope your pride didn't get caught in your throat while you were swallowing it
    Thats the first time i`ve heard it called that :lol: .

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Just wish you 2 stop this tit for tat bollocks on the forums and go out for dinner together! :wub: You know you want too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12