Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Why is this guy still let loose?

This is a discussion on Why is this guy still let loose? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...d-only-302669/ As we have seen there is enough evidence that this guy scammed Qubee. Why has he not been banned. ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default Why is this guy still let loose?

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...d-only-302669/

    As we have seen there is enough evidence that this guy scammed Qubee. Why has he not been banned. Is the proof that Qubee gave considered not good enough?

    Looking for a mod to answer.

  2. #2
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    These morons are disgusting me. Don't call them scammers. They are scum thieves.

  3. #3
    Banned zzkzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    709

    Default

    cuz theres also my side in this stroy which i talked with some mods about things aint that clear as u think not my fault that u cant understand that theres 2 sides to every story

  4. #4
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    then sharer the story with us.

  5. #5
    omerz
    Guest

    Default

    lmao...............

  6. #6
    /quit Senior Member klkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Osijek, Croatia
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zzkzz View Post
    cuz theres also my side in this stroy which i talked with some mods about things aint that clear as u think not my fault that u cant understand that theres 2 sides to every story
    i see you managed to come up with 10$ for a new keyboard

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where Do You Live
    Posts
    834

    Default

    koby or kodi since when you got that amount of money?
    dont tell me your friend and yours money together u cant even get your self a live how u want get that amazing gear

  8. #8
    Banned zzkzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    709

    Default

    we both got some money we saved and weve been workin in a new job which pays well and souls will be posting the things i toldhim soon if he wants i just feel its useless to post in this therads cuz everysingle post geting flamed by freakin randoms who has nothing to do with this...

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    273

    Default

    zzkzz better to post your stories to not make ppl think wrong about you

  10. #10
    omerz
    Guest

    Default

    What a gay ><

  11. #11
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zzkzz View Post
    we both got some money we saved and weve been workin in a new job which pays well and souls will be posting the things i toldhim soon if he wants i just feel its useless to post in this therads cuz everysingle post geting flamed by freakin randoms who has nothing to do with this...
    No one here is gonna trade with you any longer looking at your record. You really aren't helping your cause by not disclosing your side of story if at all you have any.

    And mods this silence doesn't instill confidence. Either ban him or tell us what is he not banned? Personally looking at this case, I am scared that there might be many more like him who have not been banned because of god knows what reasons. I wouldn't like to get scammed by them.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zzkzz View Post
    been workin in a new job which pays well
    Ya, LOL!!!!!!!! Scammer

    You are a discrace to the community.

    Post your side of the story, and then MAYBE you can recoup some of the trust you've squandered. Until then, you are a joke. Enough proof has been brought against you. Against a new member, that proof would have been enough to bury them and ban their account.

  13. #13
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Guys keep bumping this topic till this idiot is banned or some reason is given as to why he is not banned.

    Seems like some real Nepotism going on here. I really can't believe this.

  14. #14
    Banned zzkzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    Ya, LOL!!!!!!!! Scammer

    You are a discrace to the community.

    Post your side of the story, and then MAYBE you can recoup some of the trust you've squandered. Until then, you are a joke. Enough proof has been brought against you. Against a new member, that proof would have been enough to bury them and ban their account.
    thatsthe point u dumb fuck i had infos to top geared acc and i still have and i didnt touch a coin u dumass dont even post if u dont know fuckin fagget idont even know why im wasting my time on freakin postcount searchers like u noob..

  15. #15
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Judging from the link its surprising hes still here, ban hes so called friend aswell as he probably uses hes acc too
    Last edited by loveya; 06-18-2010 at 11:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •