Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Why servers down

This is a discussion on Why servers down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by rodinamo Logos is a myth didnt believe it when it was 1st said but ya it is ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by rodinamo
    Logos is a myth didnt believe it when it was 1st said but ya it is rofl xD

Logos...once upon a time there were 3 mean pig looking gm's who made 3 houses, out of fabric, out of full plates and one even made of shells. One day the bad ydontdupe_TR wanted to bad mouth the 3 lil gm's away so they.....

Yah, i remember..

ANZAC_Mondane

Originally posted by THEAXE
    Mondy if u get to bored reinstall cod and come for a game
    Brother has Cd and i cant be fucked getting Patches again

Might have a game of Tic tac toe against Myself -_-

Milkshaker

sniff sniff... snifffff....

yup, smells like a Dupe Wipe.

Lets hope so :wub:

There isnt duplicate ids anymore?

Logos pls

FunnyFrisch

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane
    So,,, no warning on main Website about DC ? :angry: *zzzz *i was in a TS sroll in middel of 10 ghost warrior,,, so i guess i better pot adn town before i get Smacked *
    no warning?

The following text is on the ko page
    Dear Knight Online Players,

We would like to inform you that the Knight Online game servers will temporarily go down at 2:00pm Pacific Cost Time due to system upgrade. Please keep watching the website for any further announcements about this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for bearing with us during the downtime.

-Knight Online Team

Ashearo

That is already outdated.

Originally posted by dbkiller+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbkiller)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ANZAC_Mondane
    So,,, no warning on main Website about DC ? :angry: *zzzz *i was in a TS sroll in middel of 10 ghost warrior,,, so i guess i better pot adn town before i get Smacked *
    no warning?

We would like to inform you that the Knight Online game servers will temporarily go down at 2:00pm Pacific Cost Time due to system upgrade. Please keep watching the website for any further announcements about this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for bearing with us during the downtime.

-Knight Online Team
    [/b]

i smell retard

Originally posted by revenfox+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(revenfox)</div>
    Originally posted by dbkiller@

no warning?

-Knight Online Team

i smell retard[/b]
    i think ur the retard....that thing was there for 2 days u noob.

hi mondy :wub:

FunnyFrisch

h43r:

Originally posted by ilovesex+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ilovesex)</div>
    Originally posted by revenfox+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(revenfox)
    <!--QuoteBegin-dbkiller
    @

no warning?

-Knight Online Team

i smell retard[/b]
    i think ur the retard....that thing was there for 2 days u noob.

hi mondy :wub:[/b][/quote]

The warning was for an earlier downtime that was ironically at 2Pm pacific. This downtime was not announced.

ANZAC_Mondane

well thats what i thought,, old anouncement was for last time .. and the point is i couldnt even go to ther Website to see if i did Miss News about a restart ect

Australia, Land Of Good Beer And Boobs

is this true :rollseyes:

isnt this a stupid questions its down because k2 took them down

Originally posted by dbkiller+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbkiller)</div>
    no warning?

-Knight Online Team
    [/b]
    oh noooOOOooOo temporarily ........ we all know how long temporarily last for k2 :rollseyes:

::YoYo::

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane
    well thats what i thought,, old anouncement was for last time .. and the point is i couldnt even go to ther Website to see if i did Miss News about a restart ect
    LMFAO anti turks pendant hahaha ...this is alerious

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast