Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Why u close such topic?

This is a discussion on Why u close such topic? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nevermind, I see aviv's topic....
Page: 4

Aba

Nevermind, I see aviv's topic.

Strider

ko4life members like strider and killer have ruined these forums with countless flame posts[/b]
    yeah like were the ones with 10 topics and 1000 flames on how much ppl hate us

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Can someone catch me up? Not been on forums since Friday.[/b]
    aba sucks. flameeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

ppl want tez out cus he's such a scammer/duper/koxper/cheater/wallhacker/bugabuser/indian. that's all i know :/

unban ali1989 :/

xSexyGirlx

aba sucks. flameeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    ppl want tez out cus he's such a scammer/duper/koxper/cheater/wallhacker/bugabuser/indian. that's all i know :/[/b]
    wallhacker? :P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

wallhacker? :P[/b]
    yeah he was seen molesting the inn hostess somewhere up the walls in emc :/ the bastard

Banned

if you upset me why is it that you deleted me of msn and blocked me :huh:

you really are a load that should have been swallowed[/b]
    why would i keep you on msn when u only want to hear lies and you are not grow up enough to look at facts dumbass.....u really are as stupid as i told you last night .... "hey my name is strider i would keep someone i backstabbed on msn" ROFL

yeah like were the ones with 10 topics and 1000 flames on how much ppl hate us[/b]
    10 topics of love and the flames were flames of desire

if u noticed its mostly the new noob players who made those 10 topics with 1000 flames....u ever wonder why the adult ko community didnt post?

when will all you people start stop being mindless zombies and open your eyes.....instead maybe ask questions rather then throwing out conspiracy theories or is that just the kid in u...everyone is out the get you

and strider one last thing......nice chitin shield+8 but of wait you bought that legit item right....ffs the hypocrits

Ripper_of_romania

Question

Keep this on topic please we are drifting again[/b]
    i bet it's gonna get locked at 21st page

Banned

i bet it's gonna get locked at 21st page[/b]

i bet page 4 :P

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

I ll go with those odds

Hey Tez,

Did you ever get around to making the lvl 80 pk movie? I saw the demo but am yet too see anything else and have searched the media forums. Im keen seeing a uber warrion with uber gear pwn some noobs.

Banned Senior Member

TEZ WTF u flaming people with all good items cs+8? etc

show use ss's from ure elixer+9 upgrade pls show use drops from rocs ore somthing ffs

keep flame other people -.-

Strider

10 topics of love and the flames were flames of desire

if u noticed its mostly the new noob players who made those 10 topics with 1000 flames....u ever wonder why the adult ko community didnt post? [/b]
    have anthother look

instead maybe ask questions[/b]
    and strider one last thing......nice chitin shield+8 but of wait you bought that legit item right....ffs the hypocrits[/b]
    how does tht work
    hypocrits[/b]

Mental_Anguish

you dont make a topic in general section everytime you want somebody banned, do you? oh wait.. some of you, who probably don't know where to post, do...
    edit:
    to everyone saying "ban tez, or ban me": stop being pussies and childish; he will be banned when mods/admin find a REAL reason to ban him, supported by proof and evidence.[/b]

And him admitting that he bought duped GB and sold them for a tidy profit , is not proof enough ?? All the screenshots with him asking for peoples acct and pw on here, because they are similar to game id? Thats not enough? Hell with it, everyone needs to get off the cheaters ass and leave him alone. They obviously dont care about his actions. So everyone drop it already.

morax

Tez has a CS+7 trust me.

Anyway im locking this my reason is that nothing new is being said its just same old shit.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

unban ali1989 :/[/b]

Ask Festo then as Ali charged him back.

I told you before Giga , enough was enough.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234