Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Will open new server soon?

This is a discussion on Will open new server soon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by _panda_ I rly hope you are not j/k'ing.. coz that would just be mean .. hopefully the ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by _panda_ View Post
    I rly hope you are not j/k'ing.. coz that would just be mean ..

hopefully the server will come, but as far as I know is it just rumors

otherwise use the search function, there is alrdy a thread for this
    i admire the quote in your sig - 'Why did i return...'
    shows all the people that shit on this game the actual reason why they haven't quit yet lool.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

New serwer wýll be býg hýt lýke always

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyrain View Post
    What they should do, is wipe every server, and start fresh on all of them. It would piss a lot of people off, but if they did that, and actually attempted to ban cheaters, and be good GM's then they could be making the big bucks like blizzard. The money that K2 makes is just pocket change for blizzard. They did everything right. K2 should make this game a monthly subscription instead of buying stuff off the power store. Then people wouldn't be able to buy stuff with KC and sell it for IGC. Everyone would have to farm for their items/money. They should also make it easier to level. Make it as easy to level with about half the rates of XP premium. So you don't get 1-60 in a day. That's what i think they should do, but does my opinion matter? Nope because K2 doesn't give a fuck about anything.
    Terrible idea. Some ppl actually have made items legitimately. You'll be punishing both legit players and cheaters/hackers at the same time.

What they should do, is wipe every server, and start fresh on all of them. It would piss a lot of people off, but if they did that, and actually attempted to ban cheaters, and be good GM's then they could be making the big bucks like blizzard. The money that K2 makes is just pocket change for blizzard. They did everything right. K2 should make this game a monthly subscription instead of buying stuff off the power store. Then people wouldn't be able to buy stuff with KC and sell it for IGC. Everyone would have to farm for their items/money. They should also make it easier to level. Make it as easy to level with about half the rates of XP premium. So you don't get 1-60 in a day. That's what i think they should do, but does my opinion matter? Nope because K2 doesn't give a fuck about anything.
    Exctly.
    k2 don't realy care as long as the turkey goverment pay them to let them play and not block them.
    And also KC is purchased so, therefore they won't do shit....

theres someone thats releasing a 18xx server soon they said they worked on them files

Cant wait for new server mage clan going ftw

Oh man....pretty soon they will run out of slots on the server list for new servers :P

What they should do, is wipe every server, and start fresh on all of them.
    Ehhh I think K2 or MGames, w/e it is, would be getting sued in every direction if that happened. So many players have invested a shit ton of money into this game.

guess ima get my 10919356813601 kxoper accounts ready.......start making new accounts now guys ! lvl 83 first week leggo

-well i think they should wipe out all the +10s and injected +9s. I think they can find these items in their database.
    -i think xp rates are good, its rly hard to reach the lvl cap
    Last edited by kepten; 09-27-2011 at 08:37 AM.

All they have to do is wipe +10's +4's and +9's/+3's injected.
    After that they can start ban the people who used third party tools and delete this freaking crap cursed itens/exp and disc premium.

this cursed itens fucked the game so much.
    Now priests are immortal with gabs + iron set lol
    i remember the days when i come with my sin and rape gg priests with ss/dol/cs

miss good times :S

DePH

I'm assuming early end of 2011, or early start of 2012 there will be a new server for USKO hopefully turkish IPs blocked.

Ok, so where are people getting this idea of there being a new server? o.O a source and link would be nice. From what i've seen here, people are just making assumptions. :P

Or even possibly a test server with the things you mentioned (Monthly subscriptions, easier leveling) and if it works out, go from there. Its funny a few of us here can figure out how to fix K2s problems, but their whole staff seems to have trouble even identifying them.

next 5 years prob lol you know how K2 is already

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast