Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

World Championship Registration

This is a discussion on World Championship Registration within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 so fucking stupid.. Why the fuck would you have new map new items new lvls new skills when people ...
Page: 3

cRuX

k2 so fucking stupid.. Why the fuck would you have new map new items new lvls new skills when people don't know shit about them... Why not see who's better and use old shit and straight up play, no bullshit.

1337bOOm

k2 is really retarded. K2 is at irvine, PST. and the world champs start at 3 AM PST and 6 AM EST.

k2 so fucking stupid.. Why the fuck would you have new map new items new lvls new skills when people don't know shit about them... Why not see who's better and use old shit and straight up play, no bullshit.[/b]
    why bother going anyways? Abuncha Korean Speed hackers and glitches, same with japanese and Turk's here. It's a hackers tournament, Why go?

i regeisterd [/b]
    at least one gg got to register.. but your already top 20 in ronark no?

i dont know how to register..help me aq

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Good to all that got in. I am afraid it will be filled with dirty cheater and bniast GM's as it always has been. Bit like USKO really

1337bOOm

i dont know how to register..help me aq[/b]
    go to PUS and click on register at top right corner, but its too late now. all spots are filled. but if youre one of the top 20 np holders of your server, you automatically get signed up for the event.

go to PUS and click on register at top right corner, but its too late now. all spots are filled. but if youre one of the top 20 np holders of your server, you automatically get signed up for the event.[/b]
    ok tnx bro

Banned

Banned

anyone from sweden who made it??

my vpn has run out ^^

I'm in

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

take a lot screenshots for those registered in time

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

go check your mykol to see if u made it in or not, they posted the id. and the server event that you must download if you plan on waking up really early >< or staying up all night

Greetings Knights,

Account information for those of you proudly representing us in the World Championship is beginning to go out. Look for it in your email shortly. If you don&#39;t want to wait, however, you can always check MyKOL. If you successfully registered, your Championship account name and password will be displayed there as well as a link to download the client. Make sure to get it early, as you don&#39;t want to still be downloading when the tournament starts!

If you&#39;d like to know more, check out the World Championship Information Page to get up to speed on the rules and schedule. The first round--which is just for practice--is set to begin on Monday morning at 3am KOST. That will be the first time that your login information will work!

Thanks,

-the Knight Online team

seeing as how sum ppl are in the top 20, you might have made it

somenoob11

you should log your account into the website. you get your user name and password there and you have to download a new client for it. its called GlobalKnights lol.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

downloaded the client 4 the WCS 2day, u will get a special account for that event,
    so I already have one
    Paoooooooo Paoooooooooooooooooooooooh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast