Worth Coming Back to Dies?

This is a discussion on Worth Coming Back to Dies? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I haven't play Dies/knights in about 8 months or so. This is the server that I started on when game ...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

I haven't play Dies/knights in about 8 months or so. This is the server that I started on when game came out. Is it any good to come back to that server to RLB or what ever its called?(the level 69 CZ) Also I would be starting over fresh with a character and baba shopping items for my character. With that being said would it be worth coming back to dies and if not why? Thanks

Banned Senior Member

I haven't play Dies/knights in about 8 months or so. This is the server that I started on when game came out. Is it any good to come back to that server to RLB or what ever its called?(the level 69 CZ) Also I would be starting over fresh with a character and baba shopping items for my character. With that being said would it be worth coming back to dies and if not why? Thanks[/b]
    Yea if u got babashopped items u can go back easy^^
    ore if u dont have babashopped items and u got great skills sure why not

but dont try 2 come with +7 shards ore somthing haha

ChowBoy

?

If u got $ then do it ..If no dont.. Better choise is to go to C-west.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

when u have +9 items you are welcome

It doesn't worth to come back to Diez when u not spend $$$

Banned

you know the pattern how this game changes if you played before, i think you are the only one to know the awnser if it worth to spend 3000$+ on gear to be able to survive in cz.

Check out c-west to, probebly not so many gm made items and less hackers there.

i was able to make great pk in dies RLB with only scorching +7 and grade 2 amrours, quest acces.

our party was always top on board, and i could survive very easy with only 300m or so of gear :P

no dd25 either

RLB in dies is not so Good geared as the ard and CZ there is