Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Would you P2P for 24/7 GM presence, 365 days per year?

This is a discussion on Would you P2P for 24/7 GM presence, 365 days per year? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 has enough money to have Gms on all server 24/7 already with only the paying premiums , dont see ...
Page: 2

Speed

K2 has enough money to have Gms on all server 24/7 already with only the paying premiums , dont see why it has to be P2P ... its just that they DONT WANT to put gms to work...

lusian

Thats kinda complecated,
    you see there are ppl who are actually alredy lvl 80 and some in new servers are 60+++ not even 70.
    so it will be kinda unfair to get rape with 70+ ppl in cz also in the mean time server will be dead for those who are high lvl till those "noobs" from pathos/manes all "new" server, till they will xp a bit... kinda problamatic...

Skazi

well i can tell you in edena there are ppl lvl 75+ in cz and it kinda new server also zzzzz

yes

ja!

even with P2P they will be much Turks and cheating. Most high level player pay every month :/ There will be less ppl starting to play ko. Number of players will fall, rapidly.

this game is already more expensive than every other decent MMORPG, i don't see why people should be forced to pay more for a service that all the others provide as the norm

cuz WoW is soo lame... most other mmo's are

ofc we would lol id pay 30$ in a months ffs

dazlin

I think it's a great idea, but I wouldn't go. Only reaosn I started playing this game was because it was free. I dont have the money for a monthly subscription, so most of the time I'm a f2p'er, but buy prem/KC when I have some spare cash. But I think it is an awesome idea that would be real successful. (As long as it didnt take the GM's we do have from the f2p servers). And frankly, not sure why they have not done this, most of K2's other games do have both f2p and p2p servers, MUOnline for example.

Originally posted by Renzuk
    cuz WoW is soo lame... most other mmo's are
    you seem to be excusing their bad service for the fact that they got lucky hosting a decent game... not to mention the thing that makes knight online good is a bug i.e. comboing

i don't play rogue?

Coronius

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Only GM's 24/7? Definately no.

Could be a good idea if K2 made a P2P server without any transfers from others, fresh start on a clean server with active GM's, events, bans to abusers/cheaters etc, then ppl would pay to play...

ya whats the point of transfer chars why no new chars ? macroers start their macro char production on x server and go 80 in 1 month then pay for transfer to the legit server = GG !

p2p server with guaranteed 24/7 GMs would be a good idea h43r: ... but who will guarantee this ? <_<

Cadence96

ofc I'd go, but only if it includes premium service.
    I'm probably wrong but most of the kospers use a cracked kosp, because they can't pay for it. So it will probably reduce a little the amount of kospers. But in the same way the oficial kosp would feel the profit too.

wraith86

you seem like such a smart man old but your missing basic things like THIS GAME IS RAN BY K2 and THIS GAME IS ALREADY P2P if they announced it was p2p they wouldnt get any new players because this games a mess.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast