Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

wow.

This is a discussion on wow. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; spend the 500k to create your own clan and problem is solved...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    135

    Default

    spend the 500k to create your own clan and problem is solved

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    ye, he is
    and who r u ?
    The thing is it was posted for aligator -_- , dont get to others topics aga.

  3. #18
    Scrabblez
    Guest

    Default

    how much did you lose? atleast you didnt have rez stones so they can keep doing it until 0

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    your TV
    Posts
    5,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblez View Post
    how much did you lose? atleast you didnt have rez stones so they can keep doing it until 0
    well as a player who knows how much worth money is, it was pretty much nothing.

    in the other hand, as a trader, i lost half of my funds. Not gonna say a number though :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Off topic question for aligator:
    Your aligator from Ke project?
    Yes, you were there too?

  5. #20
    Dairyqueen
    Guest

    Default

    happened to me lost 15mil

  6. #21
    From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    aligator i'm disappointed you're playing usko again

  7. #22
    dumb warrżon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    aligator i'm disappointed you're playing usko again
    same here

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    your TV
    Posts
    5,497

    Default

    Private servers are as bad as usko, if not worse.

    As for KO.. well, was kinda bored of eve online.

  9. #24
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    just dont join clans unless its in the top rankings

  10. #25
    ThaBoss Senior Member 24hrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    260

    Default

    yep i've got invitation too while i was on buying merchant , the clan named madfamily or smthing like that , didnt remember it ...that's sux lol

  11. #26
    From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    Private servers are as bad as usko, if not worse.

    As for KO.. well, was kinda bored of eve online.
    I disagree.

    You don't have the constant problem of cheaters ruining the game
    You don't get addicted as much because its 'only a ps'
    You don't have to pay to play
    You dont have to deal with +3s +9s etc

    Private servers are just a laugh, the way the game used to be.

    Etc etc

  12. #27
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs View Post
    yep i've got invitation too while i was on buying merchant , the clan named madfamily or smthing like that , didnt remember it ...that's sux lol
    They added me aswell, didnt got teleported tho =p

  13. #28
    ThaBoss Senior Member 24hrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    They added me aswell, didnt got teleported tho =p
    but u weren't on merchant right :P haha

  14. #29
    Senior Member iNuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    The thing is it was posted for aligator -_- , dont get to others topics aga.
    I was actually playing on it sometimes when I was bored of playing warrior all time, so I feel spoken to =d

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    your TV
    Posts
    5,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    I disagree.

    You don't have the constant problem of cheaters ruining the game
    You don't get addicted as much because its 'only a ps'
    You don't have to pay to play
    You dont have to deal with +3s +9s etc

    Private servers are just a laugh, the way the game used to be.

    Etc etc
    There might be no cheaters as in koxpers, but there is corruption. GM's feeding their friends with items.

    You can get addicted to ice tea even.

    You don't have to pay to play, but most servers give such overpowered stuff for "donating". Like daggers with 160 ap vs shards with 101 ap.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •