Back in December I returned to the current version of KO. I play on the Gordion server and I've just been stunned.

I never thought I would see the day when +9's and +10's were going to be made (legitly), but there are plenty for sale in merchant.

So the server is all about items and nothing else? Bullshit! If you're smart and know how to play properly, you can beat the idiots who are only about the gear.

I've gone for a more traditional Sin build and I'm out geared but never outgunned. No one has managed to kill me yet in CZ while I'm fighting my way into BiFrost. I am guessing that now my name is Fellix , there may be a few more people gunning for me.

Now the Steam KO is bringing people back and I think it's a crying shame that some of the best players I've ever played with and against, are wasting their time on a dog of a server such as the Steam server. I think it's more fun to beat people who think they are the hsizzle because they are pimped with private server levels of gear.

So I think if you've recently decided to play KO, don't bother with the Steam server, just come to a server like Gordion, which has a big enough English community and it's EASY to gear up and start hunting the cliche baba. Yeah ironic coming from me I know!