Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

WoW KO Has Surprised Me Even After 12 Years!

This is a discussion on WoW KO Has Surprised Me Even After 12 Years! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Back in December I returned to the current version of KO. I play on the Gordion server and I've just ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default WoW KO Has Surprised Me Even After 12 Years!

Back in December I returned to the current version of KO. I play on the Gordion server and I've just been stunned.

I never thought I would see the day when +9's and +10's were going to be made (legitly), but there are plenty for sale in merchant.

So the server is all about items and nothing else? Bullshit! If you're smart and know how to play properly, you can beat the idiots who are only about the gear.

I've gone for a more traditional Sin build and I'm out geared but never outgunned. No one has managed to kill me yet in CZ while I'm fighting my way into BiFrost. I am guessing that now my name is Fellix , there may be a few more people gunning for me.

Now the Steam KO is bringing people back and I think it's a crying shame that some of the best players I've ever played with and against, are wasting their time on a dog of a server such as the Steam server. I think it's more fun to beat people who think they are the hsizzle because they are pimped with private server levels of gear.

So I think if you've recently decided to play KO, don't bother with the Steam server, just come to a server like Gordion, which has a big enough English community and it's EASY to gear up and start hunting the cliche baba. Yeah ironic coming from me I know!

"don't play steamKO, because i can't be arsed to farm item's, get level's and put time into the game as i have enough money to put into an already existing server, so im going to suggest no one plays it" great moto mate, times have changed if you actually took the time to check out cypher, you'd see that its a server everyone can compete on concidering the cap is 80 and you don't need crazy items, everyone is pretty much equal, PUS items that used to be used to sold ingame and used to buy stuff cant be sold anymore, the playing field is as near as equal as old ko used to be. you've returned and played since december and no ones managed to kill you? thats about true as you saying gordion is a good server
    Greco, Numan, ImmortalOne and 2 others like this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Back in December I returned to the current version of KO. I play on the Gordion server and I've just been stunned.

I never thought I would see the day when +9's and +10's were going to be made (legitly), but there are plenty for sale in merchant.

So the server is all about items and nothing else? Bullshit! If you're smart and know how to play properly, you can beat the idiots who are only about the gear.

I've gone for a more traditional Sin build and I'm out geared but never outgunned. No one has managed to kill me yet in CZ while I'm fighting my way into BiFrost. I am guessing that now my name is Fellix , there may be a few more people gunning for me.

Now the Steam KO is bringing people back and I think it's a crying shame that some of the best players I've ever played with and against, are wasting their time on a dog of a server such as the Steam server. I think it's more fun to beat people who think they are the hsizzle because they are pimped with private server levels of gear.

So I think if you've recently decided to play KO, don't bother with the Steam server, just come to a server like Gordion, which has a big enough English community and it's EASY to gear up and start hunting the cliche baba. Yeah ironic coming from me I know!

Pretty much everyone can agree that it's a lot more fun to play a server where everyone is equal; unlike on Gordion, just curious Felix how much money did you spend to be outgeared but still geared enough to kill people in +10s? Well over $300 I'm sure, and most people haven't even spent that much on any of the SteamKO servers but are having just as much fun.

Sorry, and I am sure the english community on Gordion cannot even compare to the one on Steam, but alright!
    DoomBringer likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    "don't play steamKO, because i can't be arsed to farm item's, get level's and put time into the game as i have enough money to put into an already existing server, so im going to suggest no one plays it" great moto mate, times have changed if you actually took the time to check out cypher, you'd see that its a server everyone can compete on concidering the cap is 80 and you don't need crazy items, everyone is pretty much equal, PUS items that used to be used to sold ingame and used to buy stuff cant be sold anymore, the playing field is as near as equal as old ko used to be. you've returned and played since december and no ones managed to kill you? thats about true as you saying gordion is a good server
    Savage...!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    thats harsh

Little archer Senior Member

Sorry felix but that statement is illogical, subjective and completely biased.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Sorry felix but that statement is illogical, subjective and completely biased.
    If you disagree with him it doesn't make it illogical.

On topic, I'm not saying SteamKO is bad but if you're looking for stable PVP and challenge you may give a shot to Gordion.
    It's true that the PK on steam servers is probably a lot more crowded but for some players it might get boring after a while (1hitting everyone? beh, bores me after few PK sessions..)

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    If you disagree with him it doesn't make it illogical.

On topic, I'm not saying SteamKO is bad but if you're looking for stable PVP and challenge you may give a shot to Gordion.
    It's true that the PK on steam servers is probably a lot more crowded but for some players it might get boring after a while (1hitting everyone? beh, bores me after few PK sessions..)
    Ok adi, ok.
    azreal313 and Diver like this.

450 users in CZ last night on cypher, massive pk i don't get why you would go to gordion, with an organised party you don't need items just proper communication and you can have insane fun on pk

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

So I think if you've recently decided to play KO, don't bother with the Steam server, just come to a server like Gordion, which has a big enough English community...
    I'm really interested in knowing the amount of English speaking players on Gordion. Big enough, as in 30 per nation?

oh lord, for years it was USKO vs PRIV servers now it will USKO VS STEAM VS PRIV... I dont get such discussions, everyone should play where they want to. No point to aruge about that <_<

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Fu all. Come japko/krko. Its THE best. No turks, not english players either.
    And we have latest patch :3

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

felix u suck

Banned Senior Member

xdddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    oh lord, for years it was USKO vs PRIV servers now it will USKO VS STEAM VS PRIV... I dont get such discussions, everyone should play where they want to. No point to aruge about that <_<
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast