Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58

Wow... that was unexpected

This is a discussion on Wow... that was unexpected within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Healo ROFL, that is fucking halarious. hilarious :wub:[/b] You're a homosexual....
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Healo
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Healo
    ROFL, that is fucking halarious.
    hilarious :wub:[/b]
    You're a homosexual.

  2. #17
    GoodGun
    Guest

    Default

    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    K2 FTW!!!

  3. #18
    Senior Member Morian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Milano
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Originally posted by Healo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Healo)</div>
    Originally posted by EatMeTheMage@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Healo

    ROFL, that is fucking halarious.


    hilarious :wub:
    You're a homosexual.[/b]
    50 50 :lol:

    btw eatme GiveMeUrSister

  4. #19
    EatMeTheMage
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    Originally posted by Healo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Healo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-EatMeTheMage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Healo

    ROFL, that is fucking halarious.


    hilarious :wub:
    You're a homosexual.[/b]
    50 50 :lol:

    btw eatme GiveMeUrSister[/b][/quote]

    no go screw ur self <_<

    and no you can not hit on my girl :angry:

    -_-

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Prague, Czech republic
    Posts
    197

    Default

    lol k2, someone get retarded

  6. #21
    Senior Member Raine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    285

    Default

    How about K2 just give some real customer support instead of opening new servers and ignoring players' problems in existing servers...

  7. #22
    CraftyGreenBomber
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Raine
    How about K2 just give some real customer support instead of opening new servers and ignoring players' problems in existing servers...
    edana's a ghost town already...

  8. #23
    EatMeTheMage
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by CraftyGreenBomber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CraftyGreenBomber)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Raine
    How about K2 just give some real customer support instead of opening new servers and ignoring players' problems in existing servers...
    edana's a ghost town already...[/b]
    1vs1 me :wub:

  9. #24
    MuDvAyNe
    Guest

    Default

    mannes is already fuked up over 150 + bans a day for macroing and even luring and swearing some asswipe in Eagles already had dual shards +8 and i seen some fag with a ii... they only drop from ft

  10. #25
    wipeout
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by MuDvAyNe
    mannes is already fuked up over 150 + bans a day for macroing and even luring and swearing some asswipe in Eagles already had dual shards +8 and i seen some fag with a ii... they only drop from ft

    theres +- 50 bans a week
    he got shard +8 md +9 ( showed me on merchant , 1 sec.. couldnt take screenshot , up 2 u to believe or not )
    SS of ii pls ?

  11. #26
    RunLikeYouStoleIt
    Guest

    Default

    doing it like japko myko etc.

    launch 9 servers
    combine all 9 into 3 different servers
    more gms on each server, more GM's on more of the time
    more event possibilities
    more pk

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    822

    Default

    diez + manes + pathos plys

    wanna pwn noobs

  13. #28
    Senior Member Majix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    whereva the paper drops
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    yay ým no dupe okay.

  14. #29
    Trii
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Phantom478
    diez + manes + pathos plys

    wanna pwn noobs
    diez by itself is full of them

  15. #30
    Psy
    Psy is offline
    Senior Member Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rhodesia
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478
    diez + manes + pathos plys

    wanna pwn noobs
    diez by itself is full of them[/b]
    diez + ares + xig... /drool

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •