Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

WTF 70 dungeon

This is a discussion on WTF 70 dungeon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pathetic, BF stil isnt up[/b] more time for exp (80lvl 100%)? :P...
Page: 4

pathetic, BF stil isnt up[/b]
    more time for exp (80lvl 100%)? :P

lil_mageskillz

i better be able get in temple all the time like a normally do. because if i cant now cause of an extra 300 players trying to get to temple imma be madd.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i dont know why u talk about what they disable or not the fact is u cant chnage anything in their decisions

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i dont know why u talk about what they disable or not the fact is u cant chnage anything in their decisions[/b]
    bifrsy gone.. bdw is gone and ed....so what else is next ...i guese ft will be next....
    when people flood it...

YuGiOh

last 2 70's FT's i was on at 15th and 16th september, my party ( the mage in it ) went away , and in the next second ( like 3-4 mins after the start ) he tp all the party in Deva chamber , and they started to kill deva . So i think thats why its off for now .

lil_mageskillz

last 2 70's FT's i was on at 15th and 16th september, my party ( the mage in it ) went away , and in the next second ( like 3-4 mins after the start ) he tp all the party in Deva chamber , and they started to kill deva . So i think thats why its off for now .[/b]

wat? lol the mage dced in temple, then tped u all in deva room? or am i missing sumtin?

YuGiOh

"went away" i mean i lost sight on it at my screen .

Footumch

Everything in this game at some point is disabled!!

mrmagic2008

BDW and ED enabled again? main site says so....

Greetings Knights,

We apologize for having closed Juraid Mountain and Border Defense War earlier this week. The potential issue with these two zones has been corrected, and so they will be re-enabled during tonight's maintenance.

Thank you

-the Knight Online team

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234