Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wtf Merchants closing?

This is a discussion on Wtf Merchants closing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that happened on diez i was there when it happened some guy would just walk around moradon buying everything. was ...
Page: 2

that happened on diez i was there when it happened some guy would just walk around moradon buying everything. was it really vje cause i always thought it was some duping turk because he would buy everything for insane prices

kinda weird vje was in my clan and i used to lvl with him on my dcz mage back then lamias ftw

gms are going through mass banning merchant instead of macroers dumb k2 banned all my merchants and other chars

gms are going through mass banning merchant instead of macroers dumb k2 banned all my merchants and other chars[/b]
    wtf? why would they ban your merchant characters?... you selling a bulkload of a certain item or something? O.o

Comments: Other: Suspicious Account - illegal activity
    Days Banned: 999
    Date Banned: 2008-05-30 19:00:00

they just sent me that on all the accounts i use on same ip
    3 people in one house and 6 comps friends and family cant play together anymore

its better then vent when u can just look over and say "tp me biatch" less lag and distortion

so its against ko tos to have more then one comp in a house hold and use networking to play a game

2 merchant accounts (one which was not logged on) one lvl 64 priest( full time clan rezzer also not logged on)
    lvl 72 priest bp was helping clannies do doom soldier quest in a full party and a low lvl warrior(62) that also had doom soldier quest

but if selling 3 attack scrolls and a lycoan hammer +5 a shit load of gear then that might explain all the missing merchant

i quite sure a few of u use dummy chars to merchant while u play on your main char

but funny thing is right below where is says account banned
    is " Get Premium"

bugi

Turkish DC? o.O[/b]
    lol
    i think its visual bug that the merchant on but you doesnt see xD

Banned

k2 temporary closed all merchants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12