Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

X trap X hax?

This is a discussion on X trap X hax? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There was ko, x trap update this morning. MY antivirus says its infected file ( X trap something ). So ...
Page: 1

Virtus

There was ko, x trap update this morning. MY antivirus says its infected file ( X trap something ). So wtf ?

KirbyKommando

Xhack is a macro program.

Virtus

Xhack is a macro program.[/b]

Maybe,dunno. But what im trying to say is that my antivirus says there's some kind of hack in X-trap file.
    Should I just ignore it ?

Im afraid gettin' infected by some of k2's mistakes.

Dark_Avenger

It tells me that its infected... and now i cant play T_T

Virtus

It tells me that its infected... and now i cant play T_T[/b]
    Yeh ,same here. But u can still ignore it,what is kinda risky

Mario

lol... funniest part is, when u check ingame what patch changed, it says "security updates" and 1 of my clanny already got hacked...

Virtus

lol... funniest part is, when u check ingame what patch changed, it says "security updates" and 1 of my clanny already got hacked...[/b]
    ;O

have u updated it then ?

Btw.Im curious how many ppl got hacked today.

Virtus

bump this topic,I wanna know what to do now

uh oh :S...

Virtus

uh oh :S...[/b]
    So you ppl have now problems with new X trap patch ?

my AV also found a "virus" in Xtrap as I startet it. its simple, normaly a AV only find a "virus" in a anti cheat programm if it WORKS b/c a working antiHax prog should been able to check ur PC for cheats on the hard way, like PunkBuster does reading the RAM and checking the process on ur pc, if were lucky K2 finaly got a working anticheat programm now.
    To ur question just tell the AntiVirus to Ignore it, it wont do anything bad to you.

OverKill

same problem :/

/REINSTALL_Knightonline

Mario

my AV also found a "virus" in Xtrap as I startet it. its simple, normaly a AV only find a "virus" in a anti cheat programm if it WORKS b/c a working antiHax prog should been able to check ur PC for cheats on the hard way, like PunkBuster does reading the RAM and checking the process on ur pc, if were lucky K2 finaly got a working anticheat programm now.
    To ur question just tell the AntiVirus to Ignore it, it wont do anything bad to you.[/b]
    yep, it should be nothin wrong, and xtrap u downloadin from K2 so reinstall KO not gonna help. Well, whos gonna hack u ? K2 ? dont talk shit that K2 added keylogger to xtrap, lol, what for ?. Hard to explain, but all is ok, and this guy who was hacked today, was just unlucky... like i said, funny part is, coz u reported "virus", and he was hacked... well, just dont share acc also dont dowload supsicious programs, and all should be ok.

I had same problem once, and along with me everyone who used the same antivir i use. Try using multiprogram antivir engine on xtrap files, if U get warning from only 1 program than most likely it's not infected and it's just a false alarm.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Sounds like a false positive... It happens occassionally that a virus scanning pattern matches on a non-virus file.

Normal procedure is to report the false positive to the AV manufacturer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast