XP parties in FD?

This is a discussion on XP parties in FD? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so it’s been a week or so now that Fire Drake has been out. Most of the people in ...
Page: 1

Nosferatu_Incognito

Default XP parties in FD?

Ok so it’s been a week or so now that Fire Drake has been out. Most of the people in Diez have finished the quests and for the most part “life” should be back to normal. But I can’t find an xp party to save my life. NO ONE is just out there doing random xp! If they are there doing brahman’s and those parties are always full. The seeking party command is so backwards that even if you are on seeking you’ll probably end up on a page where no one can find you because when they try to go to page 2 or 3 they end up on page 11.

I don’t know about anyone else but I think Fire Drake sucks. Since the release of the patch I’ve gone up 48% on my level 65 character But I’d be glad to give it all back just to know that when I go on seeking party I’ll get invited into a decent (well, for a public party decent) XP party.

For those of you that are in the rush for level 80, WHERE THE (oops) ARE YOU? Because I want in on some of that stuff.

END RANT!

I agree the seeking party thing is pretty whacked, but overall I'm happy with the expansion. XP in KE was getting way too monotonous. YOu could either xp on trolls or apos. Booorrrriiiiinnnnngggggggg and sucky xp. We've been doing some mobs in eslant that are giving up to 50k xp for each member of the party. Now that's some shit you never had in ko or ke.

Banned

get friends loser :lol: ....j/k

just party and make friends with people in your time zone

Nosferatu_Incognito

Be my friend tez, where you xp'n? :wub: :wub: :wub:

KokoGG

Default Re: XP parties in FD?

Originally posted by Nosferatu_Incognito
    Ok so it’s been a week or so now that Fire Drake has been out. Most of the people in Diez have finished the quests and for the most part “life” should be back to normal. But I can’t find an xp party to save my life. NO ONE is just out there doing random xp! If they are there doing brahman’s and those parties are always full. The seeking party command is so backwards that even if you are on seeking you’ll probably end up on a page where no one can find you because when they try to go to page 2 or 3 they end up on page 11.

I don’t know about anyone else but I think Fire Drake sucks. Since the release of the patch I’ve gone up 48% on my level 65 character But I’d be glad to give it all back just to know that when I go on seeking party I’ll get invited into a decent (well, for a public party decent) XP party.

For those of you that are in the rush for level 80, WHERE THE (oops) ARE YOU? Because I want in on some of that stuff.

END RANT!
    you do know that u can filter the seeking party list by switching to what zone u r in ^_^ lol but yea a good exp party is kinda hard to get there all full

Evil Wizards in CZ = ownage, just kinda tricky at times

Timaster

xping is way better in every way.. only the seeking list got fuked up.. in eslant its way easier to find or make a GOOD party, thank god they dont allow people below 60 in there anymore

It seems there are more "Clan" parties than just regualr random xp party's from what I see.

Nosferatu_Incognito

Yeah... I got into a Dark Night party earlier. stayed there for a little while but it just fizzeled out after a short time.

gogo worms

paramun ftw
    else a good clan or friend dark knight/ dark wizz cz party

evenson

Evil wizards are great with a 65+ party with 1 full healer. No one dies and its fast as fuck exp. Also the drops are good too. If you have a 70+ party, Titans are good, just the spawn is small... its like 50k exp tho in a full party... exping is alot easier since FD, especially when you're a known level 70+ warrior. lol