Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yey! Text on items are fixed!

This is a discussion on Yey! Text on items are fixed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they stil got the monster stone bug from ff. and ed stil bugged like hell. but indeed from the list ...
Page: 4

superturk

they stil got the monster stone bug from ff.
    and ed stil bugged like hell.

but indeed from the list of 20 things they had to fix wenn ff came out most are gone. just to bad it takes so long.[/b]
    would be nice if they fix eslant dungeon, why have stupid bug like this?
    what happen to select a character?

eslant dungeon has been fixed 60-70%, and the select character thing prevents the dupe/selfrollback, since they cannot controll it at all XD

eslant dungeon has been fixed 60-70%, and the select character thing prevents the dupe/selfrollback, since they cannot controll it at all XD[/b]
    Well, they tryed to fix it a few times, but its hard for them.
    I had a talk with a friend of me, and he is a high studied person in ICT, and he told me that if there is a bug like that in the deta base from the start, and they make a update and alot of ppl use the fixed thing alot it can be changed back to the older file's easy, its somthing weart, so what K2 must do, is make a new deta base patch or somthing like that to fix a bug like that, and i think u even need to download a new Client then .

But well, lets hope they will find a way to stilll fix it without having to download a new Client.

tguedes

Well, they tryed to fix it a few times, but its hard for them.
    I had a talk with a friend of me, and he is a high studied person in ICT, and he told me that if there is a bug like that in the deta base from the start, and they make a update and alot of ppl use the fixed thing alot it can be changed back to the older file's easy, its somthing weart, so what K2 must do, is make a new deta base patch or somthing like that to fix a bug like that, and i think u even need to download a new Client then .

But well, lets hope they will find a way to stilll fix it without having to download a new Client.[/b]

if what your saying is true that they need to make a new client. i dont think ed is ever going to get fixed ><..... well maybe eventually

if what your saying is true that they need to make a new client. i dont think ed is ever going to get fixed ><..... well maybe eventually[/b]
    Well i hope they do, and they can, just look at Korea ko they have it fixed.
    If K2 cant handel it then they should ask help from M-games big time for 1s.

Whats DDLDAVE? And why do you care if i spam? I can do whatever i like,we live in a free world(atm)[/b]

u forgot ur on ko4life right ? here goes ko4life rules, not the freedom of speech rules

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

They allready fixed that, if you cant read it now then you should get some glasses ^^[/b]
    well it was just more difficult to read then in ke thats all. and i stopped playing usko for a long while now :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234