Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Your favorate target :D

This is a discussion on Your favorate target :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My favorite targets are: (I will leeroy to duff the following) 1.) Anyone who has ever been in my clan ...
Page: 10

My favorite targets are:

(I will leeroy to duff the following)
    1.) Anyone who has ever been in my clan and Nation Transferred, especially if they name changed.
    2.) Anyone who ever been my friend and Nation Transferred.

After that,
    3.) Priests w/o chitin shields
    4.) Mages
    5.) Rogues
    6.) Anyone hitting me. [/b]
    good thing i am not on your list :P

<3 tam

my favorite is gonna be IbangbrosI

why because i love this puta

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

GraveWorm... dcz akara

Taeho

Malibull, it&#39;s pretty much a sport to kill him before he Ice shot and run/town. Other then that any Optimus/Acsension/Decension member as i got friends in them clans xD

spyrskara

All players from same country as me...czech players

Delicious

when I was orc n saw the nub bp blanquita I always went for him there is also a mage named quest something, gotten xped like 3 times from towers killing him cuz it&#39;s so fun

gonna update my favorite targets when I got some Nub Orc&#39;s on my radar. :P

- Girakon

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

ah I forgot one... Bix human archer on ares. He&#39;s very annoying both in game play, and in conversation ;O

duo go babashop[/b]
    for someone in a clan full of "babashoppers", you make it sound like a bad thing.

but sticking to topic, i like to target priests, its somewhat amusing watching their party go down while they constantly try to get a heal off :P

NeronDomitius

ur just plain stupid lnfinitY has NO +9s at all and if we did had them u wouldn&#39;t be able to kill us...[/b]
    your plain stupid for not being able to comprehend what he said... he said infinity AND duffing all those +9 noobs
    killing extremely shiny people is quite fun i must say[/b]
    here is your answer :P

EEthan

female karus speed hacking priests

iiason

when I was orc n saw the nub bp blanquita I always went for him there is also a mage named quest something, gotten xped like 3 times from towers killing him cuz it&#39;s so fun

- Girakon[/b]
    just stay away from me plz xD

and plz don&#39;t raid....i need exp to 80 2.

- Girakon[/b]
    Sure i left my char in girakon about 6-7 mounths , my little cousing use it for pk ( 11 years ) , i sure if i play the char maybe you no have time fun lol =) .

lNarcotical Cypher

gayest fukin mage ever sadly hes the only 1 dead he tpes party every 5 sec aq

Banned

my favorite is lFaceUrFearsl, this noob ass BP who showed a screenshot of him killing me in his movie and put "Vs lSanctis" as a banner....even tho we never Vsed...I saw him in arena and he fully duffed me and I still dropped him in 3 hits :S

now every time I see him he runs, but occsionally I legcut him and pewn him. XD

Phaselis xD , but they never solo[/b]
    those noobies cannot solo xD

easy traget phaselis in akara

and killing orc little ass paper mages are funny on warrior

when im on a strong lighting mage, killing BPs, he malices me and that is all xD he is screwed

guys from Souls Of Mischief from manes, I love going to their camping spot(eslant gate) when humans invade lufferson and then watch them run and town. I really like going after this lvl 75+ sliding noob warrior named D3VASTATOR, sucks though cause he gets tp&#39;d or towns alot most of the time.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast