Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Your favorate target :D

This is a discussion on Your favorate target :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL good old days. sounds like heavy doodiee when u say it too fast [i remember he was number 1 ...
Page: 6

Waffles

LOL
    good old days.
    sounds like heavy doodiee when u say it too fast [i remember he was number 1 wanted for siren n jolly o oo ]
    on topic the answer would be any human whatso ever, love killing any of em.[/b]

Lol... Yea when Heavy and I were different nations I took a lot of joy in killing him. At wars and CZ we would make a game to see who could kill him the most, good ol' days. Then we would compare the "love letters" he would send us calling us gay or noobs or whatever.
    I would say thats my favorite target, killing people that take this game too seriously and feel the need to write you a letter after you do it. (Can't wait to see what Heavy writes to this, he always was the eloquent one)

some noob human rouge named CapTheFreakishone or something like that. ares btw.[/b]
    fak mader

theres an orc priest named TR_HAKA, or something i 2 hit him but now he got smart using a dread shield and dd

ddd

Lol... Yea when Heavy and I were different nations I took a lot of joy in killing him. At wars and CZ we would make a game to see who could kill him the most, good ol' days. Then we would compare the "love letters" he would send us calling us gay or noobs or whatever.
    I would say thats my favorite target, killing people that take this game too seriously and feel the need to write you a letter after you do it. (Can't wait to see what Heavy writes to this, he always was the eloquent one)[/b]
    you should check out the letters beat gets :lol:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

WHERE IS MY NAME !!!!
    lol out of a whole group, im the one always get aimed.... i know such a pro tper thats why :P aka RandomNoob

JustDoIt... i killed him

The king. Senior Member

fak mader

theres an orc priest named TR_HAKA, or something i 2 hit him but now he got smart using a dread shield and dd[/b]
    hahahhah

didinino

from now on its OWA on carnac west, this dude's ice is like 100% so he must die fast xD

ArminVanBuuren

hahahaha while being at Ardream my favorite target is ILikeMeSpike, since he's the cousin of one of my best ingame friends, and was before in our clan...now he's karus again, he's always trying to get me down, but last time he tried, was killed 5 times by me and my party and was too damn funny xD

sexy Owa

from now on its OWA on carnac west, this dude's ice is like 100% so he must die fast xD[/b]
    bah be gentle

thekingofswing

from now on its OWA on carnac west, this dude's ice is like 100% so he must die fast xD[/b]
    youll have to get past his guardian first

Fegut Aka Faggot on Girakon

gotbluntzz

anyone in cypher that is in clan HONOriscausa <3 them but love to kill them my clannies knwo that especcially my buddy karm and Jin and especcially tho lil noopies going to 70+ now that plat prem is out and they have no gear no nothing spam them 1k+ with no duffs on em gotta love that

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i like aiming mages, debuff them and they are helpless... favorite mage though 2 aim has 2 be a guy named eternalparadise, hit him so hard lol,

oO Jc Oo

kill gms in game

sexy Owa

my favorite target is a duffed one btw

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast