Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

again.... ffs im sick of this

This is a discussion on again.... ffs im sick of this within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive again had my new account password changed -.- EXACTLY 1 WEEK AGO TO THIS DATE ! i performed a ...
Page: 1

smepie18

Smile

Ive again had my new account password changed -.-

EXACTLY 1 WEEK AGO TO THIS DATE ! i performed a account trade with Shankz, with my trusty friend and leader of euphoria (diez) here to help me to make sure it all went fine. We spoke for a good hour on the trade subject, the trade was for my lvl 61 akara account Rugmuncher (former member of the convicts) and added knight cash for a nation transfer for a Dies priest (SuMaDiN4C) The trade went fine and he even gave me the info first, Once i got the account i successfully changed all details, including the Secret questions and answers through CS and Support tickets. But when i changed the info for the email, i had realized the email had not been activated. So the account then became invalid because as most of you would know after you change password you need to re validate the account on the new email. I then later got this changed, 2 days before i left for a 3day holiday. At this stage everything seemed fine, And i had Purchase Premium and Knight cash....

15 minutes ago i returned home, to see my good long time friend jaffas, asking me why i changed my password. I was shocked to then find out it had in fact been changed. But how after a week? this is what i would like to know, maybe the offender, (Shankz is my main suspect at this stage) wasn't able to change the account details and passwords whilst the account was invalid, because it seems odd it was changed straight after i had fixed the email issue. I have had this happen twice now and i believe that Shankz had something to do with it because he was the only one that had access to be able to change the account details through previous details and long time payment issues....

AH BUT WAIT ! he told me he was not the original owner of SuMaDiN4C and this for a fact i know because i have had numerous runnings with SuMaDiN4C in my time on diez, but it leaves me wondering would he be able to change the password even? I AM VERY FRUSTRATED! jaffas and i worked very hard on Akara and diez and we now know it wasn't worth it...

Something will be done, and until it is i ask you all WATCH SHANKZ CAREFULLY HE COULD BE A SCAMMMMER, PLEASE FOR YOUR SAKE DO NOT TRADE HIM.

WTF AGAIN?

smepie18

unfortunately yes -.-

Starting a charity, SUPPORT RUG AND YOUR A KOOLDOG FUND< join today.

sorry to hear but personal i dont think the original suma hacked u

he sold the account away a time ago

smepie18

im thinking that to man, the original was a nice guy, helped me alot as a noobie

sexy Owa

could this be related at all to the ko website being hacked? unsafe to log on it and such?

Shimmy

could this be related at all to the ko website being hacked? unsafe to log on it and such?[/b]
    i think thats all just speculation and rumours

sexy Owa

i think thats all just speculation and rumours[/b]
    i actually think the same, but after seeing cases like this come up repeatedly it just makes me wonder.

Infra

are now u with me at bif rug? or who
    i took some SS,. can send u in PM if needed

i actually think the same, but after seeing cases like this come up repeatedly it just makes me wonder.[/b]
    only time these things happen are from account trades, people using sharers, or giving out their info...so most likely has nothing to do with website

sexy Owa

only time these things happen are from account trades, people using sharers, or giving out their info...so most likely has nothing to do with website[/b]
    true story but to my knowledge rug didnt have a sharer :S but it was a purchased account, which is another big chance.

tamachan

Hmm well it could be the orginal Owner... :huh: no matter how trustable people are, they will do something as long as no one suspect them...

smepie18

true story but to my knowledge rug didnt have a sharer :S but it was a purchased account, which is another big chance.[/b]
    i did have a sharer, a very trustable one at that, we have shared account for 1 + years and nothings ever gone down, and now i dont know whos on my account -.-

smepie18

sympathy please =[. coming back to ko in the new year i think.

Infra

are now u with me at bif rug? or who
    i took some SS,. can send u in PM if needed[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast