Anybody good with computers? Please help!

This is a discussion on Anybody good with computers? Please help! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im having some problems logging on to KO for some strange reason. I keep getting "Failed logging into ARES 3 ...
Page: 1

Zan_

Im having some problems logging on to KO for some strange reason. I keep getting "Failed logging into ARES 3 server" (same thing with A1 & A2)

Normally when you dont have premium and the server is full you get first "Connecting please wait" and then the "Non-premium etc etc" and you get disconnected.
    But just my characters on Ares seems to be bugged because I made a new char on Logos, on ther same account and I was able to log in.

So I decied to try something....I tried to log on my account on my computer and got "Failed logging into the ares3 server" and went over to my neighbour and tried it out too and I could log on at his place.....

This seems really strange.....seems like only my characters on Ares are bugged somehow on my computer....

Help would be very appreciated.....thank you

zeroc

i have the same prob

Zan_

Hey zeroc I got help with it and now it works.....here is what you do mate. You need Service Pack 2. You probably donīt have that on your computer......donīt ask me why, it doesnīt make any sense (could be because I am not too good with computers) but now it works =)

luckyboy

Hello guys
    Whenever u have a problem, check the past posts. Almost all people got the same problem as u and there are solutions there. For the SP2, when u update it, it renews some files and some configurations to ur windows xp. And when u run KO, the game will check for those files and configurations if they are available. That is all .