Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Banned for 7 days

This is a discussion on Banned for 7 days within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg man :x thats just lame, hope u get your account back with its nps...
Page: 2

omg man :x thats just lame, hope u get your account back with its nps

Banned Senior Member

Or they can detect the 30 minutes level 80 stuff now like they did with the 255stats. Those accounts also got closed.

love this h34r: h34r:

love this h34r: h34r:
    [/b]
    omg impulsive is banning everyone

7 days better than 999 days, our clan bank got banned for 999 days, when i asked why they first told me it was because of payment fraud, I thought to myself well this will be easy to fix because there was never any transaction of any sort on the account no prem no kc bought and the billing history even shows that. So I replied back to them and told them and showed them that there couldn't be any payment fraud please lift the ban on the account. They then replied back to me with the same excuse as above (I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed). So now they changed their storie. This account has 1 character on it its level 30 or 35 can't remember, doesn't have much gb on it but it has all our clan farmed items on it. Even to make it real funny is when i posted the info about the account couldn't have payment fraud there was a Reply from CS in 3mins changing their story from payment fraud to inappropriate activity , REALLY IT WAS 3 MIN, one i was so surprised that i got a response that quick from CS, Two how the hell can you read my ticket, investigate and make a judgment in 3 min. Just retarded, BC shut down cause of the hackings English people arent allowed to hold a np ranking anymore with out fear of getting hacked, some people get support after their hacked and then some don't, and now it seems to be our fault when people get hacked. Sorry for the rant..[/b]
    That is really fucked up, im glad i never got fucked like that by k2. That would really piss me off and im like the happiest most mellow person i know :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12