Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

banned for z skilling

This is a discussion on banned for z skilling within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wrong for 2 reasons 1] I'm smart[/b] Realy ? :lol:...
Page: 2

Wrong for 2 reasons
    1] I'm smart[/b]
    Realy ? :lol:

BigApple

pwn'ed for koxping xD and they dont ban just random ppl you must have been koxping to get banned[/b]
    LOL! many people get banned for no reason.

LonelyWolf

i remember getting banned for talking about sexual stuff with GM :P

i remember getting banned for talking about sexual stuff with GM :P[/b]
    It worked different for a friend of mine that was actually on vent with a gm, He was spawning her bosses and shitz h34r: h34r: Ofcourse, he was hitting on her because she was in Cali. xD

Wrong, I was banned for being next to a party that was koxping while I was reporting them to GM.[/b]

ahaha funny one

gatech3

my first char ever got banned for same reason

lvl 61 mastered archer....iron bow +3 rb....skele belt, shard 7, dv +7, 500m....amul dex...lots more

all banned....for z + skilling for long time

i thought they only banned real cheaters...but i learned that wasnt true after my char got banned

solution = dont be archer.....lol

i been a warrior pretty much ever since

ko's solution to koxp = ban all archers who z + skill for long periods of time

i didnt even use r attack like alot of ppl do...i was wolfing and potting...but i still got banned

gm said he pmed me...and i didnt respond....lol

how am i suppose to know if he was gm or one of the 312323 turks pming me to party...so they could leech while i raped death knights, leveling friends priest

archers can get accused of koxp soooooo easily....u gotta be rdy at all times....or else u might get banned

TopCat

lvl 61 mastered archer....iron bow +3 rb....skele belt, shard 7, dv +7, 500m....amul dex...lots more

i thought they only banned real cheaters...but i learned that wasnt true after my char got banned

i didnt even use r attack like alot of ppl do...i was wolfing and potting...but i still got banned

how am i suppose to know if he was gm or one of the 312323 turks pming me to party...so they could leech while i raped death knights, leveling friends priest

archers can get accused of koxp soooooo easily....u gotta be rdy at all times....or else u might get banned[/b]

archer for exping in hot spot are risky issue.. if i was archer avoid moradon.. luferson.. only exp in cz or eslant..

SinMvx

Death, stfu he was banned - whenever it says server under Maintenance = Banned. Don't come here acting like you know everything about KO ty.[/b]
    lol u see that messages several times...
    1. you have been banned
    2. ur using a proxy whit "some closed ports or something" i dunno why
    3. ur account is made before ROF and u havent registered secret questions in website.

ty for knowing the game vic

Banned

what I thought was funny, was my friend helping me level a DCZ char, and some noob ran up and said in normal chat, "have fun getting banned, I just recorded you with KOXP"....but he was just Z skilling LoL

noobs make me laugh, quite often, might I add. XD

I'd go sin.

cigaret10

Gm's dont know how to ban ppl.
    all what i do is, i just lvl with rogue from lvl 1 to 52.(dagger)
    then change skill to archer.
    and they thinks i dont got cheats.
    coz then u can hunt higher lvl mobs.
    w/e

archers can get accused of koxp soooooo easily....u gotta be rdy at all times....or else u might get banned[/b]
    You sure you were an archer :lol: ?

Ezquerra

unlucky

WiLDBiLL

Man All of you are a Trip I dont care if you Cheat or Not it is K2's problem and they use it to make MONEY... DO NOT blame people that go out and try a hack cause they are so sick of getting screwed by KO!!! Listen up people K2 does not care about anything but money. They love to ban accounts becuase that just flushes a paid for account down the tiolet. When they know that person will continue playing on his 2 nd 3 rd 4 th 5 th 6 th account he allready has to continue his downward money sprial to keep filling K2's pocket. I play this game for the simple fact of the people I know. Good hard working people like me that have gotten strung along by The Evil Empire of K2. I still play becuase under some hope I blindly belive that I am getting something out of Playing Knight Online. Me unlike so many others, I play this game becuase I enjoy People and I enjoy being part of a team and helping one another. So if people truely want to Bring K2 to there kness stop paying for the Game and use it for what we enjoy most about it. And that is WHAT? ONE ANOTHER

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2006/...hnologysection2
    http://gr8tfate.blogspot.com/2007/07/k2-ne...-pc-gaming.html
    http://www.mmogamer.com/11/12/2007/intervi...etwork#comments
    http://www.ocregister.com/sciencetech/play...line-complaints

disrespect

wow ... :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12