Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Can he get back his account?

This is a discussion on Can he get back his account? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hatay Indeed but I read someone saying "yea he hacked my account then he bought premium thinking ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Indeed but I read someone saying "yea he hacked my account then he bought premium thinking it would work but I got my acc back hahaha" some hours ago.

Is it possible?
    oh you're talking about me ?

well the story was like this ...
    a friend of mine got a password to my account here, at ko4life - I gave it to him when you couldn't register and I have nothing against him now, when you can register freely...
    He has made a topic to sell his warrior with rap +8 and dual fovs at Ionia and some guy pmed him at msn, wanting to buy that warrior. The only thing was that he was just registered member ... So my friend told him that he'll give him all infos after 24hrs, so he can transfer that money to his bank account. It was 180$ if I recall correctly. On the next day, that guy did a chargeback (my friend was at school till late evening, so he got scared, but he payed it again when they talked).. After next 24hrs, he transfered the money and gave him everything.
    It was the time, when I had almost 30GBs at Ionia, later I traded some to CW and was left with 11... That scamming guy asked me If he can buy these, but I said I'm keeping 6 for a friend, and I'm ok with selling 5. He payed (6$ each), I gave him the money it was all ok. After few days I wrote to him, that a friend of mine don't want these GBs anymore and I can sell them for him. He was happy, but when he did a payment (36$) it was something weird ... It was like check or something like that which required like 5 days to be transfered or so (btw, he also told me that it's something with his account and he's got the same with the other payment)... Well I thought that I could trust him, since he didn't chargeback previously, but well.. he did now
    After that I asked my friend for help... He gave me every info of the account he knew and after long time I got that account back... It still had like over 200hrs of plat prem, but it was itemless.
    Anyway, that guy has lost some money (on me ofc, I bet he did scam the other guys)
    He's in my sig :P

Ontopic - you should make some payments, just don't make them in the same day... Wait, let's say, like 2 days between each one and your account should be rather safe (nothing is 100% sure if you talk about K2 )

hatay

After that I asked my friend for help... He gave me every info of the account he knew and after long time I got that account back... It still had like over 200hrs of plat prem, but it was itemless.
    Anyway, that guy has lost some money (on me ofc, I bet he did scam the other guys)
    He's in my sig :P
    I don't really understand what that's got to do with everything you said before this paragraph, lol

He bought your account, chargebacked on paypal so you sent a ticket with previous premium purchases (even though he bought plat premium), and then, some days after, the support gave you back your account?

Is that it?

I don't really understand what that's got to do with everything you said before this paragraph, lol

He bought your account, chargebacked on paypal so you sent a ticket with previous premium purchases (even though he bought plat premium), and then, some days after, the support gave you back your account?

Is that it?
    not really, that's why there is everything before

He bought account with no problems, bought 5 GBs with no problems and charged back 36$ for 6GBs :P

Banned

So, i bought an account some days ago, i got every info (pass,id,secret answer ) and I changed everything but I heard on the forum that he could get back his account by sending a ticket with the click&buy account he used to buy premium.

Is this shit true or is it total BS? If it would be true, why are people still selling/buying account here? Why would it still be allowed on these forums if it really was so easy to get back an account?

Just make sure u have changed all your info to something else, do a few transactions with Click and Buy that have 2 different IDs and when and if he tries to reclaim it, it will be a bit harder for him to give the CS that correct information.

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    Just make sure u have changed all your info to something else, do a few transactions with Click and Buy that have 2 different IDs and when and if he tries to reclaim it, it will be a bit harder for him to give the CS that correct information.
    2 different click and buy IDs? I thought u could only link one CC per account?

Zniper555

wow i hope that ppl dont start doing this

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by Zniper555 View Post
    wow i hope that ppl dont start doing this
    Get your 50 post somewhere else please.

Get your 50 post somewhere else please.
    lmao look whose the asshole, Mr.asshole
    takes one to know one.

Quote Originally Posted by roguepro92 View Post
    takes one to know one.
    /owned hope u get scammed

hatay

takes one to know one.
    I never said you were an asshole, i said you were a douchebag. I'm in my right to tell somebody to gtfo my topic if they just wanna flame/spam.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowxkills View Post
    /owned hope u get scammed
    Get a life, damn troll.

I never said you were an asshole, i said you were a douchebag. I'm in my right to tell somebody to gtfo my topic if they just wanna flame/spam.
    oh okay

-flame flame flame flame flame flam
    if it wasn't for me u wouldn't kno that there is a way to protect urself.
    since u couldn't just ask nicely guess ull have to find it urself gl

hatay

I asked nicely in pm and you basically told me to go fuck myself.

I asked nicely in pm and you basically told me to go fuck myself.
    u said that I made it implied that I do it.
    im not a hacker scammer or anything
    better pick ur words careful

Get a life, damn troll.
    Yes my life is complete..im a troll now!

hatay

u said that I made it implied that I do it.
    im not a hacker scammer or anything
    better pick ur words careful
    I never did.

If you know something I don't, please indulge yourself

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast