Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chung7 aka [email protected] ~$1,260 Paypal attempt READ INSIDE

This is a discussion on Chung7 aka [email protected] ~$1,260 Paypal attempt READ INSIDE within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I did a trade with Chung7 and it was smooth and fast.....no problems whatsoever. Also, [email protected] is not Chung7's MSN. ...
Page: 2

Tyrion

I did a trade with Chung7 and it was smooth and fast.....no problems whatsoever. Also, [email protected] is not Chung7's MSN. Something strange is going on. His name isn't Mark, he isn't German, and he doesn't live in the US. And he doesn't trade via paypal......ever.

Very wierd.

Banned

someone tried to use my paypal with the same exact details

Cause I'm mark and I use paypal...chung7 somehow got a hold of my account, i mean yeah he'll pay you, might not be your own money though

this whole thing looks very weird

Quote Originally Posted by magliter View Post
    someone tried to use my paypal with the same exact details

Cause I'm mark and I use paypal...chung7 somehow got a hold of my account, i mean yeah he'll pay you, might not be your own money though
    @mythlost, yes it does look very weird.

chung7 bought from me before, using WESTERN UNION. he's never used paypal from what i know prior to this. atm his account here on g4l is banned, im waiting on a response from him on msn ~ something strange is goin on...

Tyrion

Thing.....I do remember something about chung7's account getting hacked because he visited and accidentally gave his gamersfirst info to a fake G1gamersfirst website. Do you think his ko4life account could have been subsequently hacked as well(like maybe he used the same password for this site or something)? Perhaps you could check the IP's. Since he's dealt with you before, you know where he sent you money from through WU. Maybe there are some IP's that don't match up to his region or something.

I know whenever I see him on MSN lately his status is that he's not even home.....he's out of the country visiting China or something.

Banned

The thing is he doesn't use paypal cause he uses WU as far as I can tell. Doesn't mean he can't not use someone else's paypal especially since it's not his money. Sure he can be legit on trades with his own money too but why wouldn't you be if you spend someone else's also.

Just glad paypal called and I didn't have 1260 in my checking

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Cant you do a charge back??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12