code error cant log on game: need everyones help pls

This is a discussion on code error cant log on game: need everyones help pls within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; okay everytime i try to start the game...i click ok to log on...then xtrap comes up , it loads all ...
Page: 1

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Default code error cant log on game: need everyones help pls

okay everytime i try to start the game...i click ok to log on...then xtrap comes up , it loads all the way through than after that it acts like it wants to load to the game but give me this error code:

Code-Field [02-0300-00000005-017]
    Some Functions provided by the operating system are not working properly.

i dont know what this means, has anyone had this problem already or can anyone help me?
    i would really appreciate all ur help..thnx ^_^

Weed

turn koxp off

Rentzusuken

Did you try a reboot already?

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Originally posted by Weed
    turn koxp off
    lol... im trying to help friend out...he just started game, started talking to these turkish ppl, next thing u know he has koxp program so now he cant play, like it wont even load for him...he took off all koxp programs, he said he looked in cookies and everything and has deleted everything with koxp but he still cant get on. I'm trying to figure out why he still cant get on? some ppl say its his ip address but i dunno really. Im just trying to help my friend b/c i want to see him on and he wants to play. I told him he would get in trouble if he used it but i guess he thought he could get away a couple days with it, well does anyone know how to get fully rid of all koxp programs or does he need to reboot comp. just let me know whats wrong. thnx

I_JuST_OwNed_U

bump help me if u can

tell "your friend" to uninstall KO.
    Then go Start>Programs>Games>FreeCell ."He" can cheat as much as he likes there.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

hmm...to tell u the truth i dont like that "your friend", and "He" because its not me its my friend u twat. He started up ko while back and i told him not to use koxp b/c u will get banned, well him not listening used it and now his comp dont work with KO. So get ur facts straight before u start making accusations. B/c if it was me i wouldn't be able to play ko, but i play like everyday so go try and flame some other topic u jerk, im here for useful information from ppl who know there shit, not some dumbasses who go around looking for ppl to flame. Now why dont u stop making ur accusations and if u want to really be a good person help with the topic instead of flaming it. As i will say again, my friend's laptop is throwing errors everytime he try's to log on, but i was also thinking could it be because he doesnt have the fire drake patch? dunno but i would like yalls help and not yalls flames, thnx