Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wtf C-west. Can't log in.

This is a discussion on Wtf C-west. Can't log in. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have 9 days of plat, and it says that the servers are too full and that I need prem. ...
Page: 1

I have 9 days of plat, and it says that the servers are too full and that I need prem. WTF!??!?!? 1.) it's c-west, so you shouldn't even need prem. 2.) I'm fucking plat prem. I could have bought an eighth with that money.

JackChirack

I have 9 days of plat, and it says that the servers are too full and that I need prem. WTF!??!?!? 1.) it's c-west, so you shouldn't even need prem. 2.) I'm fucking plat prem. I could have bought an eighth with that money.[/b]

its gay.... i have the same problem

why didn't you get the eighth newbie? get silver + bud = high ko

magnified

uhh, cause turks are allowed in c-west now.. fckin gay i have same shit

P.s. If we band together we can defeat the turkish invasion! Let us finish what our forefathers started! /run_defeat_the_ottoman_empire.exe

oh $#@$ cant login....

gr8 after k2's super maintence... i got the same prob now \o/ again K2 fails

gr8 after k2's super maintence... i got the same prob now \o/ again K2 fails[/b]
    This error means our country is blocked right now, not that we dont have premium, you would know that if you started playing after they added more country's.

SirKaoS

This error means our country is blocked right now, not that we dont have premium, you would know that if you started playing after they added more country's.[/b]
    So they blocked even more countries now? Wow cool i made 70 lvl now got blocked account :lol:

Svooni

This error means our country is blocked right now, not that we dont have premium, you would know that if you started playing after they added more country's.[/b]
    hopefully u r wrong, otherwise i travel to k2/g1 and kill them personally

SinMvx

hopefully u r wrong, otherwise i travel to k2/g1 and kill them personally[/b]
    they will obviosuly RE-ENABLE these countries. If they dont, then it would be fun! would go to WOW !

Magenta

I don't have any prem and I can log all the time.

Svooni

they will obviosuly RE-ENABLE these countries. If they dont, then it would be fun! would go to WOW ! [/b]
    check offiziell knightonline forum - they wrote, that it was a bug. so all who logged from other countries are bugabuser. just USA,UK,Canada and Australia are able to log in now. there is no way to get log in again
    a moderator wrote that.
    i hope this is bad joke, but i dont believe in that

check offiziell knightonline forum - they wrote, that it was a bug. so all who logged from other countries are bugabuser. just USA,UK,Canada and Australia are able to log in now. there is no way to get log in again
    a moderator wrote that.
    i hope this is bad joke, but i dont believe in that[/b]
    Luckily it happens so that the moderator that said that is the stupidest MOD ever..gogo CHUCKIE U MORON.

Svooni

Luckily it happens so that the moderator that said that is the stupidest MOD ever..gogo CHUCKIE U MORON.[/b]
    ur words in the ear of god

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast