DUal monitors

This is a discussion on DUal monitors within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i have 2 monitors, and when i set it up it says its working but only one of the ...
Page: 1

well i have 2 monitors, and when i set it up it says its working but only one of the monitors get signal, the other one which is plugged into the DVi port with the converter wont get signal, anyone help me out? my graphics card is a nvdidia geforce 8500 GT.

Nagash

Hi, I use two monitors too.
    It's simple, just go on ur control panel then on view and tick extends the desktop or something like that.

cigaret25

btw why u wan't dual monitors? :P

Nagash

cuz u can play ko while watching something ( movies, series, ...) and being on msn, its so great.

evilwevel

try ultramon, it's a small software and it makes working with dual monitors really easy.

ILoveYouToo

right click on your desktop and select Nvidia control panel. Go to the display tab then "set up mulitple displays" you should be able to figure it out from there.

Dual monitors can be pretty nice. I can use my TV as a second monitor so I can watch all of my movies without buying a dvd player and i can play all of my pc games on a bigger screen if i want too.