Getting help from K2

This is a discussion on Getting help from K2 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does any1 have any suggestions on how to get help from K2 ? I sent a ticked about my problem. ...
Page: 1

Kotte

Does any1 have any suggestions on how to get help from K2 ?

I sent a ticked about my problem.

Basicly whats written bellow with some additional information.

(My ticket)
    Subject: Sealing
    Description: I tried to seal my character today. But I ended up with an red ring with nothing on at all and I also still have a character seal scroll in my inventory.
    The character I tried to seal is gone.

After 25 hours I get this awnser :

(K2 awnser)
    Mozes
    Hail, *****

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com

And 5 days later I get this

(K2 awnser ticket closed)
    Joe
    Hail, adventurer!

Thank you for your interest in working at K2 Network! I apologize for the delay. We are constantly looking for dedicated and hard-working people to join our growing team. To apply, please forward your resume to [email protected]. To view all job opportunities, visit our website at www.k2network.net and click on ‘Careers’ tab. Once again, thank you for your interest and for playing Knight Online.

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com

Well sent a new ticket.. But does any1 know if there is any other way to get help with this ?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

file a BBB complaint, they'll do anything to please customers on there because it affects their rating.

cigaret25

they won't help you, they won't help us, they won't help me, they won't help it.
    that's what I know.
    all what I know is that they send auto message.