Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

got dc yesterday and since then...

This is a discussion on got dc yesterday and since then... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after i had some error and got dc yesterday (after starting seeing white areas in game- no colors) and since ...
Page: 2

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

after i had some error and got dc yesterday (after starting seeing white areas in game- no colors)
    and since then i cant see any pk symbols, cant see the portal at moradon (only can click it)
    and shells on merchant looks realy pixilate, realy wierd.. any ideas whats the problem?
    i did reinstall ko, it didnt help too :unsure:[/b]
    Wow same problem I have since like a year. Can you see king capes cus I cant

When I try dl latest video driver it says its the wrogn one but my pc says its the right one?

Lizi

When I try dl latest video driver it says its the wrogn one but my pc says its the right one?[/b]
    i alrdy fixed it so cant remember if ive seen king capes or not
    i had this problem for 3days and fixed now the game looks so much better all of a sudden

mjollner

When I try dl latest video driver it says its the wrogn one but my pc says its the right one?[/b]
    can u post a SS of your device manager?

device manager? = Graphic card?

Some specs I found:

MS Windows XP SP3
    Intel Pentium 4 CPU 1500MHz
    256MB RAM
    16MB ATI Rage 128 Ultra

And yes, its ancient

mjollner

lol, i reckon that is an issue of the card simply not being able to handle to game...

lol, i reckon that is an issue of the card simply not being able to handle to game...[/b]
    Not sure but if I remember corectly from before ROFD I could see them. Maybe that patch made it harder for my pc to run?

mjollner

or at least changed the textures

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12