Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hacked, 117 Gold bars BB

This is a discussion on Hacked, 117 Gold bars BB within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was never in mangos, stupid fck. u lost ur 600$ for good. Dixie just wants attention, as this pic ...
Page: 4

AlteaDaPriest

i was never in mangos, stupid fck. u lost ur 600$ for good. Dixie just wants attention, as this pic proves shes not older then 15...

warriorsPriest

lol priestwarrior and altea u both really are retard. only know to come in ppl post that doesnt even involve u to flame and bullshit about things.
    why not bother about urself. maybe because she and her husband causes u lost ur place in manggo clan so u got such a grudge on them and purposely flaming.

dear forum moderator,

if u guys see this 2 person can check their post most post they enjoy making is flaming post. especially warriorpriests. he just come do some flaming. and he doesnt just flame 1 person in forums he enjoy flame ppl post that doesnt even related to him. hope dear moderator might block him or lock his account for continue flaming in area which doesnt involve with flaming matters.
    this is a post about hacked items isnt a post about flaming.

warriorpriests,
    we all heard u say u wanna quit. quit till when? till next yr? or never ever gonna quit? u keep bullshit a lot stuff. keep pm those volts ppl to bothering them. u enjoy harrassing ppl rite? maybe u were an adbondon child which got no parents so act this way to get attention. well bravo u get ur attention.

for those who believe this 15yr old child bullshitting they must be damm stupid. well i got prove and evidence of his is damm immature and act like a kid. and he only knows how to keep disturb ppl or keep harrassing ppl. and also create his story about everything.

beware to those who buy some items in usd he is cursing u guys got hack andu guys deserve to be hacked cos of buying a lil items in usd. he did post about he selling his stuff who ever buy from him he will behind laughing u guys will deserve to got hack as what happen here.

-sean[/b]

hahahaha I love your lies idiot loosing so much USD on an online game shows what your life is like LOL!
    wuahaha so much bullshit in this text I can't even stop laughing
    when did I say I wanna quit? The only person who spammed "I wanna quit" was 15 years old dixie.Oh and sean because of his relation problems to his e-girl hahaha

Btw I think you got a little brain cells less because I told you already 100 times that I left and not that I got kicked,but I think you can not understand
    I am so happy that you got hacked

Nerds :lol:

iiason

hahahaha I love your lies idiot loosing so much USD on an online game shows what your life is like LOL!
    wuahaha so much bullshit in this text I can't even stop laughing
    when did I say I wanna quit? The only person who spammed "I wanna quit" was 15 years old dixie.Oh and sean because of his relation problems to his e-girl hahaha

Btw I think you got a little brain cells less because I told you already 100 times that I left and not that I got kicked,but I think you can not understand
    I am so happy that you got hacked

Nerds :lol:[/b]
    lol, i'm luving the flaming ^^

sean + dixie vs warriorpreist

gogogo xD

i'm bored.

ko is gay.

i was never in mangos, stupid fck. u lost ur 600$ for good. Dixie just wants attention, as this pic proves shes not older then 15...[/b]
    and ur a fag 4 real.

This what Digi said ( Clan Leader of Mangos)

1.You were banned

2. Your incest cousin did join mangos

3. Now your saying im 15? wasnt it 14? Seem to forget your own lie GG.

You did say you wanted to quit, (multiple times)

warriorsPriest

hahahahahahahahaha

nice try

again it's as true as you are 17 years old lol i never wrote that

and whatever now I know jay talks much bullshit

btw I never gave acc to my cousin oky

and if jay said that lvl 65 is all bdw exp then he isn't really as smart as he acts... I left clan at level 62 2 weeks later I joined at 65 back

now 1 bdw gives 4% and since 1AM is too late in weekdays I can only go to 1. now let's do math
    2 Weeks = 14
    14*4 = 56% where are the other 144%?

and sweet you posted my innuendo application...you miss my hairy

legs?
    anyways can't stand your bullshit anymore so I leave it to you now
    ATTENTION WHORE go go cut yourself lol you lost a virtual item

iiason

u said u never wanna quit rite? ill show u what u post in the forum
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=209209&hl=
    maybe this will refresh ur memories.

well u quit manggo cause u know manggo will kick u over it. hahahaha

i got plenty of money to spend u dont hav? i can spend in life and in game cause i got plenty money to spend. jealous?
    so u mean every single ppl that buy online games stuff is stupid rite ? thats ur meaning of it. well then u must be stupid too to play ko buying all those premium all the time. i dare to say 99% of the ko players spend money on ko a lot even those that just buy bronze from the server open till now ask them how many months they play 1 yr= 12 months usd9 per months that will be over usd108 they played 4 yrs or 3 yrs will be 300-400 usd thats the minimum spending. so what u gonna say about them?
    everyone got their own ways of playing games. is that ur business? well i think it is cause u jealous about it. why ko for life got a market asking ppl if anyone wanna buy stuff?

well u come in to a post that is non of ur business to flame on it.

if anyone of u read that post he made on selling his account u guys will laugh at him. wanna know why? cause he say fuk plat premium and he buy it to use himself.
    how stupid a person will be when he say he hate something he still buy to use it. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=209209&hl=
    that a post he made which everyone of u a refer it. and i took SS down so if he edit i can still show in screen shot

u always say w/e but u enjoy come in ppl post to make u flaming post. another good example of it can read this post http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=215236&hl=

he just go in ppl post to flame ppl saying ppl need to get banned cos of their asking for opinions

-sean

AlteaDaPriest

dude plat prem sucks, but he didnt said he wont buy it. ok maybe it was his first tought, so he wrote it.

u just go suck cocks for prem, no prob for u to buy it. and the other 600$ to buy dixie the items had to be horrible nights for you.

have fun.

and ask TC, i never was on priestswarrior account and donated that shit. never been to mangos since they are complete retards to me. scamming then cant even admit it.

warriorsPriest

yep mangos are scammers

and there is difference between spending 400$ usd over 4 years and spending 600$ just for 1 virtual item in 1 sec.... lol

you deserved to get scammed and yes everyone who pays 600$ for an item is an idiot and deserves to get scammed and I will always be happy when something like this happens!

Jason you're a looser who is hiding in front of pc's and trying to act like a tuff nigga

yep mangos are scammers

and there is difference between spending 400$ usd over 4 years and spending 600$ just for 1 virtual item in 1 sec.... lol
    you deserved to get scammed and yes everyone who pays 600$ for an item is an idiot and deserves to get scammed and I will always be happy when something like this happens!

Jason you're a looser who is hiding in front of pc's and trying to act like a tuff nigga[/b]

Much of your own clan buys with USD moron.

If mangos are scammers why did you join them?

I never bought a virtual item worth 600 dollars..it was way more than half of 600 dummy.

Why dont you get a job where you can afford to spend money on things you enjoy instead of bitching cause you cant afford it.

And if you do get money, I reccomend more english courses.

His names Jase...not Jason....with that job you should get also pinch in eye glasses as well.

iiason

yep mangos are scammers

Jason you're a looser who is hiding in front of pc's and trying to act like a tuff nigga[/b]
    lol, acting tuff? enlighten me, in which of my post did i act tuff?

and is it my fault that i have money? i don't spend all my money on the game. 600 is over 1 year. and there's something called an investment. how did u think i got the rols, and wp and shit? buying 1 by 1? i brought an IN and traded it for a lot more then it's worth. i have a brain, unlike some. and i'm hiding infront of a pc? well tuff, how about u come and teach me a lesson then??

His names Jase...not Jason....with that job you should get also pinch in eye glasses as well.[/b]
    actully Jase is short for Jason :P

but if u guys wanna get technical about my name, it would be iasonas. Jason is a greek name. ^^

googogogogo, flame war ftw

trionaleo

the whole mangoes are scammers thing is old... please drop that. PW, we all treated you well and put up with many of your mistakes. For you to come and diss us now and call us scammers is low. I dont know why u suddenly so offensive against mangoes but u dont need to be.

maqqie ftw XD

the whole mangoes are scammers thing is old... please drop that. PW, we all treated you well and put up with many of your mistakes. For you to come and diss us now and call us scammers is low. I dont know why u suddenly so offensive against mangoes but u dont need to be.[/b]

Thats my girl. ^.^

OmegaXninja

that was messed up.. =X im speechless

Do yourself a favor and read the entire topic, You will see that the account is only known by 3 people - Mrs, Her husband, Jase - Mrs is the only one that log's the account, The husband...Well, It wasen't him who scammed her - It might be that noob jase kid - jking, Their all gg :P.
    Wish ya the best of luck getting a rolly backy Mrs <3[/b]
    Do yourself a favor and dont post if u dont know shit, K2 DOES NOT gives rollbacks, they best they&#39;ve done is puting some +5 weps/armors, and thats about it. Im not talking about who has access to the account, it doesnt matter, it can be only 1 person and still the WONT give him a rollback. So please learn to read before u say something. u can start with children books...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast