help me plz..

This is a discussion on help me plz.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok.. i got internet speed 3.1mbps my computer working perfectly and internet working perfectly too no virus etc... for last ...
Page: 1

doraassaa

ok.. i got internet speed 3.1mbps my computer working perfectly and internet working perfectly too no virus etc...
    for last few mounths i got lags..
    i dont talk about normal lags.. i mean even when server empty and no ppl around me or somtiing i still got lags..
    this lags are very long and mustly getting dc after some minuts of lags

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone know what can i do?

ill be So fucking thanksfole if someone can solve my problem

thnks alotttttt

luckyboy

Hi
    Try to lower the High details in the Options of KO and remove the shadows. Stop the downloading while u play and some running programs u dont need (for example dont let ur antivirus scanning ur system when u play u may got laggs). If the problem persists post it here again. Good luck :s

also u may want to take a look at the programs that appear in the lower right hand corner of ur monitor, on your task bar next to the time...often ur resources on ur computer can be taken up by the amount or type of program that u have consistently running. close as many of those as u can.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Open your computer, take vacuum cleaner and clean the dust out of it. Works for me and should work for you too..

doraassaa

guys i tryed all that and the amunt of lags less now but still..
    so many lags

doraassaa

anyone?

luckyboy

Reconfigure ur VGA to its default configuration and see what will happen. Have u played a high graphical games with that pc before ?

ChowBoy

Get a new PC maybe? That always seems to work for me....

doraassaa

u dont understand.. i play this game for like 4years..
    my computer never act like that..
    no lgs low fps etc
    just last few mounths its start to heppend
    i didnt changed anything didnt down anything new

mybe its the internet problem.. i dont know how but mybe

playin games since 4yrz??
    on the same pc??
    if yehh then u simply just need to uprade ur pc nd nothing else

luckyboy

Well then, lets check this list:
    1) ur graphical card: if it is not a good one then u may have lags but since u played 4 years this game it shouldnt be a problem unless it is broken.

2) check ur RAM maybe 1 of the RAM chips is not well plugged. Check in ur system how much RAM and how much virtual memory u have.

3) a low connection to the internet. But u mentioned that u have a good connection. Try to see the configuration of ur connection or try this program http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=115430.

4) I read that someone has reset the game version. Try this out: put ur game version to 1400 and let it redownload all the patches.

5) And defragment ur Hard disk.

I hope this will be good enough. Good luck