Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How to buy KC with G1 Credits

This is a discussion on How to buy KC with G1 Credits within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey gast voeg eens mij msn toe [email protected] meshcien weet ik de probleem dan geef ik je gelijk die link ...
Page: 2

cigaret25

hey gast voeg eens mij msn toe [email protected]
    meshcien weet ik de probleem dan geef ik je gelijk die link
    srry for dutch just a bit easyer :P

RE5PECTmf

I got my KC's converted . I got one ticket closed , 2nd one was still open , but I caught Gm online , asked him to do that , gave him ticket number , waited for like 2-3 mins . Btw , Gm was HumanDracolane . So i really hope some u guys can do that as well.

Priest_gabber

ok thx respect i wil try
    jow i added ya silent

cigaret25

ok thx respect i wil try
    jow i added ya silent[/b]
    oky
    tom right? :P

Priest_gabber

yup

same probleme here

I clicked the option in game through PUS, you select the item you want and click buy, then chose the pay with g1 credits option, and it converted them ;p

i have send a tiket to the support yesterday ,i have ask if they can can convert them in KC, they have do it today :P

Hail, adventurer!

Thank you for contacting the K2 payments Support. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. I've received your ticket about your issue with converting your G1 Credits to Knight Cash. As the G1 Credits payment option is temporarily disabled in the Power-Up Store, we have gone ahead and converted your G1 Credit balance to Knight Cash manually. Please check the Knight Online website (www.knightonlineworld.com) for the latest news and updates.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Customer Support and the Knight Online team are currently working together to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience, and for your contributions to the world of Knight Online!

Best Regards,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12