Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I Cant Make A New Thread In The Market Section

This is a discussion on I Cant Make A New Thread In The Market Section within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Moisty Lol, but ppl getting banned if they post like Bump or shizzy post like that ....... ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Moisty View Post
    Lol, but ppl getting banned if they post like Bump or shizzy post like that .......

It should be 5 months and like 10 posts.. not 50 =/
    I agree, i got banned too for bumping a person's thread when others with 50+ post counts who bumped them didn't cop shit. How else are we meant to get the 50+ counts if we simply don't have the time to browse the forums 24/7 making intellectual and long ass sentences in threads we honestly couldn't give a crap about.

This is my 10th post woot.

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    I agree, i got banned too for bumping a person's thread when others with 50+ post counts who bumped them didn't cop shit. How else are we meant to get the 50+ counts if we simply don't have the time to browse the forums 24/7 making intellectual and long ass sentences in threads we honestly couldn't give a crap about.

This is my 10th post woot.
    LOOL. Im just going around reading about the crap that happens to ppl and posting on their thread

Quote Originally Posted by XxSTIGMAxX View Post
    LOOL. Im just going around reading about the crap that happens to ppl and posting on their thread
    cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneoneoneone11111111

hope this counted as a post

I like waffles!

There are places in the forums that you can pretty much spam your 50 posts. Movies, TV, Books, Music, etc...

The people who are able to post in the market section before their 50 posts, created their accounts before the rules went into effect.

There is no bypass. Visit the other places on the forum and contribute to the community. You might make a friend in the process.

OK well I got to 50 posts! woot! I guess I have to wait a lil cuz I tried to make a thread and it said I still couldnt.

JediKnightRoyaiPriest

Default Yeah bro you will have to wait

i think from what i read or what people i have to have told me once you have reached your 50 post quest, you then have to wait for the administrator G4l team to admit to your achievement and then give your account permission to make threads from the start. give it a day or maybe two. you should be able to do it sooner then later, and if you get tired of waiting, get a hold of a admin here and they will look into it for you. every time i have asked them a question they usually responded to it with a resolution/answer to my problem or question.

Banned

jediknight===scammer..,.

JediKnightRoyaiPriest

Quote Originally Posted by jameil900 View Post
    jediknight===scammer..,.
    keep doing it flamer

I cannot post either but stigma seems to have reached his 50 post count and I saw his thrad in the market section so I will try to get my 50 posts as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12