Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I GOT HACKED BY REBELDE20

This is a discussion on I GOT HACKED BY REBELDE20 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HAHAHHA TOTALLY AGREE PERU SUCKS[/b] zzz dont talk in that way fuking mofo -.- im from peru like alot of ...
Page: 2

HAHAHHA TOTALLY AGREE PERU SUCKS[/b]
    zzz dont talk in that way fuking mofo -.- im from peru like alot of ppl here so stfu and i didnt know he live in chorrillos.

Huck

peru is a country like a brazil there are faking gays who just like kill ppl 4 money and i know some guys[/b]
    Here is the reason why u got scammed ... only a dumb fag like u, would write something like that and trust in r20 rofl

Here is the reason why u got scammed ... only a dumb fag like u, would write something like that and trust in r20 rofl[/b]

i didint trust on him .... rebelde's friend was my sharer maybe he told with him and he made to be greedy my friend them he hacked me with rebelde but the ip comes from rebelde

RideOn

i didint trust on him .... rebelde's friend was my sharer maybe he told with him and he made to be greedy my friend them he hacked me with rebelde but the ip comes from rebelde[/b]
    its easy to find rebelde20, anyway morian te pasaste de weon:P

poker27

this mother fucker scammed me too if you find a guy that can kick his ass FOR REAL, not KIDDING, FOR REAL, pm me, im willing to contribute ill pay anything to kick this motherfucking scammer check this old post

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=killer2709

this mother fucker scammed me too if you find a guy that can kick his ass FOR REAL, not KIDDING, FOR REAL, pm me, im willing to contribute ill pay anything to kick this motherfucking scammer check this old post

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=killer2709[/b]

he is so faking gay he always in his house inside never go out but i m going to fak his cousin coz he said i hacked u but that's not true for me , reblede hacked me and that's all now his cousin will be owned and i will make 5 person wait still rebelde go out without his mother

bl00dy

tarado de mierda, argentino hijo de perra.
    así de simple te la pongo.

Banned

Another retard comment from that guy again. Well I only can say there are awesome people from differents country there is no 100% bad country, u always meet good people from these countries.

uhmm the mods cant ban him? bcz he is being racist with the peruvian ppl -.-

Psy

Why the fuck do people place trust in him? He's worse than any other turk that's ever played. Rebelde20 has most likely abused every exploit in game. He abused the key quests, teleport duping, twitched, jingled, and has even lured on people as they were killing bosses.

prophetmad

morian, 200 bux is too cheap... even for Peru and the fabelas.
    but to kill rebelde... he doesnt have many fans at all.... probably 250 usd would do it ^_^
    he scammed my friend too, and my friend tried 100 bux instead of 200 lol
    lets start savin money to kill him !
    also, i talked to my friend in peru and he told me where i could find him... too bad i dont talk to him no more
    if u guys play on diez, try pmin ezik4 or ezika for information about this fagget.
    rebelde20 i hope u die irl and get rezzed and die again and get rezzed... blablabla... (4 stones).

Banned Senior Member

Cool

damn hes stil alive? whahahaha comeon with ure jokes killing him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12