I have 2 questions help plz :)

This is a discussion on I have 2 questions help plz :) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1)Do i need to put 60 skill pints into assain? 2)When I did the master the first skill I got ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default I have 2 questions help plz :)

1)Do i need to put 60 skill pints into assain?
    2)When I did the master the first skill I got said that when my HP goes down to 30% my defence increases by 50% but when my HP goes down to 30% my resistance goes up by 50 ( not 50% )
    Should it be like that?

ID4N

u have lvl 60 rouge and u dont know how many skill points u need ?
    its like asking if stone of rouge is needed for spike -_-
    anyways u need 55 skill points unless u r lvl 70 ...

Shylah

Default Re: I have 2 questions help plz :)

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    2)When I did the master the first skill I got said that when my HP goes down to 30% my defence increases by 50% but when my HP goes down to 30% my resistance goes up by 50 ( not 50% )
    Should it be like that?
    To your first question...u just need 55 skill points into assassin...rest into explore to get the cures.

To your second question, the description is bugged (as almost everything at KO)...when ur HP goes to less than 30% u get a 50 resistance bonus.

necro_

Default Re: I have 2 questions help plz :)

Originally posted by Shylah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shylah)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2
    Should it be like that?
    To your first question...u just need 55 skill points into assassin...rest into explore to get the cures.

To your second question, the description is bugged (as almost everything at KO)...when ur HP goes to less than 30% u get a 50 resistance bonus.[/b]
    thats right :lol: