Ialmrnt5 display driver ?

This is a discussion on Ialmrnt5 display driver ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; need help.not a ko error but something to do wit my displayer driver. wen i minimize ko,and like open mozilla ...
Page: 1

need help.not a ko error but something to do wit my displayer driver. wen i minimize ko,and like open mozilla to surf, sometimes my sht would crash and my visual on my monitor is all jacked up like out of color and everything is big(like now all my desktop items fills up my screen like 5 times its original size) "Ialmrnt5 display driver" is the error that its telling me. i just bought a new flat screen for my pc but i installed it right. what could be the problem???

any pc people wana help me?

assailent

i had this gay error only thing that worked for me was going to the website for my comp and downloading new drivers. Actually with vista patch i think i downloaded older one bc vista patch brought my problem back.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Healo

yeah i have this problem too occasionally, when running KO simultaneously with IE. i've dled new drivers but will installed older ones fix the problem? o.o