Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ive been scammed by a american ppl - Apoc (Michael Luellen)

This is a discussion on Ive been scammed by a american ppl - Apoc (Michael Luellen) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe fuck america . *Bunch of money-hungry trailer park trash cheats lol tuna. . . ...
Page: 2

El_Emin

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    fuck america. *Bunch of money-hungry trailer park trash cheats
    lol tuna. . . .stop hating on your home. . move to Europe if you dont like where you're living

I dont know wtf apoc is doing these days but it must be pretty addicting because aparantly he started by scamming a 16yr kid in Sweden and has snowballed from there. I'll try to contact him...[/b]
    im glad to hear that..
    pls contact him he looked like a nice guy..
    untill the payment is done ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

He was a clannie, a good gun and a friend. . when he quit he gave me a crap load of warrior Defense FP and other stuff. . .then I hear a kid (former clannie as well) called Weilarn_ sold GB to apoc, and never got paid.

He sold his mage Apocolypse to some retard that was in our clan, and was later told that Apoc got the char back and stole all the crap off of that.

I used to be cool w/ apoc, but wouldnt recommend trading with him. I refuse to be associated w/ this guy.

Apoc you tard. . .WTF are you doing man??

El_Emin

and the main problem he did this for just 120 bucks..
    even in turkey u cant do much with 120$

--------------------------------------------
    i mean
    u cant buy a new car with 120$
    u cant buy a new house with 120$
    u cant buy a new blondey with 120$

so what is it for ?

$120 can buy ALOT of chronic bro, right Apoc?

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by El_Emin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El_Emin)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@

+1
    pls stop posting thing like that...
    i dont want my topic goes that way..[/b]
    +1

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by El_Emin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El_Emin)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    @

+1
    pls stop posting thing like that...
    i dont want my topic goes that way..[/b]
    +1[/b][/quote]

1+ :lol:

Nogras

You`re not the only one being scammed by this piece of shit

Got scammed a couple of days ago myself

ChrisOwns

This guy is a low-life pussy. He built up a really good reputation in KO by being trustworthy, then he decides to quit the game and use his good reputation as a tool to scam people. He scammed my good friend from KO who bought a CS from him, 2 weeks later no CS and apocs excuse it "i got hit by a drunk driver" which is what he deserves. This guy deserves what is coming to him. Legal actions wil lbe taken and this guy will indeed pay for what he scammed. I hope ya' read this Apoc. See ya in court. <_<

El_Emin

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    This guy is a low-life pussy. *He built up a really good reputation in KO by being trustworthy, then he decides to quit the game and use his good reputation as a tool to scam people. *He scammed my good friend from KO who bought a CS from him, 2 weeks later no CS and apocs excuse it "i got hit by a drunk driver" which is what he deserves. *This guy deserves what is coming to him. *Legal actions wil lbe taken and this guy will indeed pay for what he scammed. *I hope ya' read this Apoc. *See ya in court. <_<
    yes budy suit him and charge him and then take my money too. and buy a nba ticket for the next season and watch for me oke

ChrisOwns

LOL alright, with the money I get i'll buy us NBA tickets and we can hang out.

P.S they have basketball in Turkey?

That motherfucker should burn in hell. Damn nigga :lol: j/k nahh but he's been a dick too so many ppl lately. Have no clue why he's acting retarted like this.

El_Emin

Originally posted by ChrisOwns

P.S *they have basketball in Turkey?
    i have 4 words for you:

WHITE MAN CANT JUMP

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by El_Emin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El_Emin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChrisOwns

P.S *they have basketball in Turkey?
    i have 4 words for you:

WHITE MAN CANT JUMP

[/b]
    lmfao.

El_Emin

yeah bro u cant live moment like this in turkey or anywhere else

HeyJude

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    If you're trying to compare this to Americans blaming the whole Turkish nation for scamming/duping/hacking, in my opinion, I believe you're wrong. True, it can not represent the whole nation, but it does represent all the little kids that play KO in Turkey who do cheat/hack/scam/dupe etc. Even though most of them are little kids, but their behavior reflects upon Turkey and how people see them as.
    WhenTheSky, im 14 and im from Turkey. And i dont dupe/hack/scam/KS or any other shit. I have many friends of my age who play KO and none of them do such things also. They might ask you for clan or party but they dont do anything illegal. I believe mostly those 30+ guys who have no life and play KO all the time do this crap. Most of the people whose none of their items are less then +8 are usualy 25+. They take this game so seriously.

So stop blaming us at every opportunity. Its being boring!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast