Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KO not working after patch 1732

This is a discussion on KO not working after patch 1732 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone have an idea when Vista user will be able to log on again?...
Page: 2

FierceKillah

Anyone have an idea when Vista user will be able to log on again?

I got the sameproblem KO is closing everytime. i tryed everything

my problem was kind of unique, as i have WinXP. If your vista this wont work

I don't have vista. i'm using XPPro and everytime im loading i DC wenn i come in game.
    I don't have any file edited i reinstalled the game 3 times.
    But the game is working on my laptop and i got vista on my laptop :S

TacoMeat

I don't have vista. i'm using XPPro and everytime im loading i DC wenn i come in game.
    I don't have any file edited i reinstalled the game 3 times.
    But the game is working on my laptop and i got vista on my laptop :S[/b]

Same problem here, have 2 computers. Vista one is working fine now. But the xp one which has a fresh install of xp and ko as soon as you get to the char select you see name and level but no char there. Click to enter game and it crashes. Tried the compatability thing like someone else said but didnt help. Tried changing video drivers, didnt help, tried reinstall didnt help. I'm pretty confused.

roxikcz

Same problem here, have 2 computers. Vista one is working fine now. But the xp one which has a fresh install of xp and ko as soon as you get to the char select you see name and level but no char there. Click to enter game and it crashes. Tried the compatability thing like someone else said but didnt help. Tried changing video drivers, didnt help, tried reinstall didnt help. I'm pretty confused.[/b]
    I have same problem it show me mistake on this way C:\DOCUME~1\uzivatel\LOCALS~1\Temp\3ff7_appcompat. txt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12