Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maestro got hacked

This is a discussion on Maestro got hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; or quit the game well like igotspike i sold somethink to him he got caught cheating the account with blocked ...
Page: 2

or quit the game well like igotspike i sold somethink to him he got caught cheating the account with blocked he did a charge back on me which he gave some bs story to paypal paypal took his side

Quote Originally Posted by sirlordraven View Post
    or quit the game well like igotspike i sold somethink to him he got caught cheating the account with blocked he did a charge back on me which he gave some bs story to paypal paypal took his side

If he was able to chargeback, it means, you didnt gather all evidence. Killing spree has made a guide on CW, how to avoid getting scammed, follow that and u will be fine, allso make sure u have installed AV on ur computer, and that the guy you buy/sell to is known and trustet by others.

And dont visit private servers, or use ANY kind of hacks, they might contain a trojan and keylogger!

Sorry for ur loss tho...

Just wait for 1vs1 to answer, I am sure he wouldn't scam anyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12