Mic troubles

This is a discussion on Mic troubles within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i have 2 different mics and they both barely work. 1 is just brand new and the other 1 ...
Page: 1

Banned

So i have 2 different mics and they both barely work. 1 is just brand new and the other 1 is kinda old. When i plug 1 in and then go msn and hold F2 to record something i have to like shout in the mic while its close to my mouth, its that way with both mics. Anyone knows what could be the problem of this?

evilwevel

no drivers for the mic ?

and check your normal input / output setting as well (speaker icon bottom right in your explorer bar, you know the one to change your volume). just right click on it and open up input / output settings and make sure all volumes are maxed out for your mic.

Banned

They are all maxed out. Could be the drivers idd. U know where i can dl the new drivers ?

evilwevel

didn't some sort of cd come with the mic ? if not, what brand is it ? you'll probably find some sort of drivers on their website.